SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Users who are viewing this thread

Please, ask you to reply if there is a prospect to connect with your compiled scripts that sea battle      -    Klabautermann - Naval Warfare   
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,183548.msg4397764/topicseen.html#msg4397764
But I`m  understand here that you only need exceptionally clean  scripts, rather than models of the ships..

I'm waiting for Diplomacy 1.143. As soon as it's out, I'll start work on the Lite version.
That Freelancer mod looks interesting and it is merged with Diplomacy and PBOD. If they update their mod after the new Diplomacy had been released, it could act as a good base.
The Naval Warfare only works for custom battle mode. Well, I'll have to test it to see if it has potential.

Bismarck said:
I'm waiting for Diplomacy 1.143. As soon as it's out, I'll start work on the Lite version.
That Freelancer mod looks interesting and it is merged with Diplomacy and PBOD. If they update their mod after the new Diplomacy had been released, it could act as a good base.
The Naval Warfare only works for custom battle mode. Well, I'll have to test it to see if it has potential.
Thank you Bismarck for your work, you saved me and lots of modders from a big headache from combining all these good mods!

Just a little tribute to this awesome combo mod:

Defending Dramug castle? Piece of cake!!! Sally out men! (150vs350 men)
sallyout.jpg

Edit: Ow and a little suggestion: could you also make the possibility to auto buy iron, spice, salt, etc under prices which the player can set, and auto sell them above prices the player can set?

Seek n Destroy said:
Bismarck said:
Thank you Bismarck for your work, you saved me and lots of modders from a big headache from combining all these good mods!

Not only he saved many modders, but also created a great mod. Surely my favorite

Great mod, still has some bugs though. Anyway, with TweakMB im unable to change number of reinforcement waves and Troop trhreshold for when to add reinforcement. Now, ive been looking into 82 tweaks thread but the number does not match, so i would really appreciate help here, guys. I noticed under camp menu there is a setting for Reinforcement waves, but it doesnt do anything it seems, because i fighted some lords and they got 5-6 waves and thats it, i had to start again with the remaining ones. That propably wouldn't be a problem, but i don't have good pc and can't set battle size on too high. Help appreciated, thanks. I hope, this mod is not dead and that Bismarck continues doing it.

Found some old screens of me and my imperial troops taking a castle.

Me, and mah troops marching to a castle.

mb12j.jpg

Calradic archers and a sharpshooter doing their work.
mb13.jpg

Going for the kill. (at night)
mb9v.jpg

This is the Native mod compilation, only i added some armors to it.

I love you. I'm not joking, I'm a guy and if I saw you on the street I WOULD give you a sensual hug (no homo). Diplomacy combined with entrenchment and custom troop tree for your faction? I am running around the room in joy. Thanks.

there was a bit of a problem with my custom troops.
1. If I changed the names of any ranged soldier, they would change back after I click on done.
2. I can't change weapons, and my knights suddenly became naked after i tried to alter their weapons, and now they don't have weapons, shields or a horse.

Also, can't get constable to recruit custom troops.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before. I use warband 1.143, and the ful compilation.

Other than that, this is a great mod

thomasNL01 said:
1. If I changed the names of any ranged soldier, they would change back after I click on done.
2. I can't change weapons, and my knights suddenly became naked after i tried to alter their weapons, and now they don't have weapons, shields or a horse.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before. I use warband 1.143, and the ful compilation.

The problem is right there.

Bismarck, and other moderators in case you didn't see -
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,192223.0.html

the link to the "unofficial" Diplomacy for 1.143. As far as i'm aware it is only ported to the latest warband version, without new features, i think.

CardsFan said:
thomasNL01 said:

The problem is right there.

Guess i gotta wait for the next patch XD

Sooo... I tried the mod. This one has more things that I utterly hate than things I like. Game Options customizable ingame, and a lot of stuff. However, I simply love it, don't know why. I come with a question though. Now, the player's kingdom troops use equipment that I want to change. Can I do that? I really don't like their troop tree because it's a combination of all the factions and that bugs me off, so if I at least can't change the troop tree, I want to change their equipment. Thanks in return.
EDIT: OH MY GOD THE CUSTOM TROOP TREE IS SO SO SOOOO BUGGY. Seriously dude, it's bugged beyond possibilty. I mean, I put a named and it changes back to it's default, the bar underneath that seems to add an "s" to the end (how it shows in a party?) isn't working except for the end tier units, I mean it's simply terrible..

Back
Top Bottom