Search results for query: *

1. Spawn Of Achilles

Resolved Screen Tearing?

Summary: Vertical and horizontal screen tearing that is just noticeable enough to make the graphics look bad. I took a screenshot with reduced resolution to amplify the lines so you can see them better. Particularly evident on character faces, but also visible in scenery. Noticeable on menus or...
  2. Spawn Of Achilles

Resolved RESOLVED ITSELF: Battanian texture glitch

Summary: So far only noticed in battles against Battania, and only when near certain unit types. Anytime I come within ~5 yards of a Battanian Wood Runner (only one I've noticed for sure so far) my screen turns into a jumble of green/brown textures and I can't see my character or anything around...
  3. Spawn Of Achilles

Resolved Cursor Disappearing

Summary: Anytime my mouse cursor hovers over water, items, or thumbnail images of objects or people it disappears entirely. I can still move and control the mouse, the cursor disappears though. How to Reproduce: Example: When transferring items from inventory to a trader, hovering over the item...
  4. Spawn Of Achilles

Need More Info Bargaining Out of a Battle

Searched for this and found nothing related, so I'll post here in hopes of finding an answer. Bug Description: No option to leave battle screen when forced into an attack, but promised peace with a specific faction. How To Reproduce The Bug: Barter out of conflict with an enemy lord, then join...
  5. Spawn Of Achilles

Inglourious Basterds

Who else can't wait for this movie? Of course Brad Pitt's getting old, but Quentin Tarantino is a film genius. Personally I think this movie is going to be great, and I can't wait to hear what y'all have to say about it. But whatever you do, keep this on-topic. I don't mind if the conversation...
  6. Spawn Of Achilles

Evony- Free Forever

Has anyone played this game? I saw an ad on the side of a site somewhere and decide to try it out. Its not bad, although slightly difficult to get used to. It takes hours of patience to make anything happen though. Come to think of it, its similar in many ways to Tribal Wars. Just not quite as...
  7. Spawn Of Achilles

Deadliest Warrior

Hey everyone, I keep seeing topics about 'who would win in a fight, who's stronger, etc' and I was just thinking about the television show Deadliest Warrior. It comes on cable here in America at 9, and it pits random warriors throughout history against one another. They run an initial test with...
  8. Spawn Of Achilles

Kingdom Culture

Hey y'all, first off most people already know my opinion of this mod. But I'll restate for those who don't: Its very well put together and adds huge amounts of immersion, which is a huge bonus for me. I absolutely love this mod and everything about it. I was just wondering: when you create a...
  9. Spawn Of Achilles

Character Export

So I recently upgraded my rig to 32-bit Vista. Mount and Blade is a recent addition to my repertoire, although I have owned and player the game for years. Now when I go to the Statistic sub-screen after the Character screen, and I click 'Export' it asks if I want to, etc. I click yes and save...
  10. Spawn Of Achilles

Tournament Specifics

I have been participating in several tournaments around Calradia as a renown booster, and I came upon a rather neat little discovery. It may have been an awesome coincidence, but to me it seems like each 'nation' has its own specific tournament type. It seems that: Swadia: Full of Lancers and...
  11. Spawn Of Achilles

Post-Pillaging Ruins

So after an intense internet session involving the ever-helpful Search button and 1 pint of Cookies 'n Cream, I found nothing concerning what I am about to propose. It's not really a major change, but would be nice for RP's like me. Now, everyone has pillaged an enemy village or has had their...
  12. Spawn Of Achilles

Favorite LOTR Character

So I have been indulged in TLD the past week or so and it got me thinking: With all this hullabaloo going around about 'LOTR Mounted Combat Online!' or whatever it was called I started thinking about my favorite characters. Personally I think that Haldir is the greatest character that Tolkien...
  13. Spawn Of Achilles

TOPIC RESTARTED BY JORD NEW NAME--"Hegemony- Roleplay"

Got this idea from Chel (Don't worry, I asked him if I could use it!!). How did your character come into being? What is his background story? This goes better if you play on higher difficulty because you actually are heroic...Just leave a paragraph or two about your bloodthirsty Germanic...
  14. Spawn Of Achilles

Favorite Weapons/Armor No Poll

So...What kind of armor and weapons does everyone here use? Thread should be plain and simple...Also you can throw in suggestions if you like. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,35534.0.html ^That is the thread about play style^ Feel free to include your play style in your post...
  15. Spawn Of Achilles

Star Wars: Empire At War

So...is it worth the hype? I played the demo and it seemed pretty fun. Unfortunately I don't have the cash to buy it right now. But if, and when, I do get the money, would it be worth it? Also any free, painless, no sign-up download websites would be welcome! :mrgreen: @ Zaro: I just checked...
  16. Spawn Of Achilles

Historical Battles

I think that instead of the Quick Battles that we have now: Siege 1, Skirmish 1, etc. We should have Historical Battles, such as 'The Fall of Zendar' or 'The Charge of the Nords'. These are obviously quick suggestions to the whole idea, but any names or ideas could be included. Maybe more of a...
  17. Spawn Of Achilles

Renown Based on Kills

So I was thinking, the only way to get renown is to win battles, right? What if you also gained renown per kill? Or you could gain renown at the end of a battle based on the ratio of your casualties to the enemies. I have had characters with 1500+ kills at level 30 and, yet, I still only have...
  18. Spawn Of Achilles

New Sub-Forum Name?

I was just a little curious as to what people's ideas were about renaming this sub-forum. I thought it made little sense to leave the Zendar Town Square as the name. But maybe that is just my opinion, but we will see... :mrgreen:
  19. Spawn Of Achilles

Featured!

I always dreamed this would become a featured mod...And now it is! Anyway I just wanted to congratulate( and thank) the hard working members of the LME team, and not to mention PuuKKo for the initial design of the mod.  Really I wanted anything to replace The Hundred Years War in that featured...
  20. Spawn Of Achilles

LEGIONS Mod!

Ok, since this was a topic of mediocre importance on the board, I decided to make a poll to see just how many people wanted a Greek faction. PLEASE PLAY THIS MOD BEFORE YOU DECIDE ON YOUR VOTE! This mod is already a great piece of work, but who DOESN'T need Greeks?? Thanks  :)
Back
Top Bottom