Search results for query: *

1. JustinTime49

What happened to layered defenses?

As early as 3 years ago, TW mentioned in this blog the implementation of layered defenses during sieges. For those who don't wish to find it, the paragraph reads: After the addition of the new scenes added to 1.5.10, as incredible as they look, they do NOT support any idea of a layered...
  2. JustinTime49

1.5.10 Are the peace declarations this exploitable?

Now I don't want to turn this thread into a warzone about game design, as my playthrough is in fact riddled with mods. That being said, I don't have any mods that change diplomacy, and was wondering if, from this video, the peace declarations are working as intended: From the video, we, the...
  3. JustinTime49

So... How is Taleworlds getting away with this?

I know the title sounds bad, but hear me out, because I'm going full conspiracy mode here. For those following both the progress of the game and developer responses, many may be familiar with the phrase "too complex". Taking that in mind, if any of you follow the Nexus or are aware of the...
  4. JustinTime49

Player Progression and Troop Upgrade Outdated?

So, I know a lot is subject to change, but I thought I'd ask to see how many feel about it. We all know how at first in Warband it might've been silly that a simple man/woman in rags can run around with 10-20 elite highly armoured/skilled troops at their disposal, right? Well with Bannerlord...
  5. JustinTime49

Beta 1.3.0 Lords Cannot Manage Funds

It is scarce, but I have seen lords, clan leaders even struggle to maintain funds. They will have full armies of wounded troops, and will loop during peacetimes of going to village after village. Eventually, I put a band aid on it by going to the lords I find in this situation, ask to barter...
  6. JustinTime49

The Problem With Battle AI

So for those stomping armies with minimal casualties despite being outnumbered 3/1, I'm sure you can see the logic in what I'm about to write. There are 3 different AI variables in battles: Tactical AI: Commands formations to do this and that based on the situation. Formation AI: Commands the...
  7. JustinTime49

Conspiracy Completed!?

So unless I missed something in the patch notes, Istiana managed to complete the conspiracy, and now all three Empire factions have allied themselves with each other in the hopes of bringing me down. Has this happened to anyone else?
  8. JustinTime49

Can we get Household Troops Please?

The noble troop line is already very lazily put in, so I'm assuming that it is still a WIP and won't be like it is currently. That being said, with BL having such a large emphasis on clans, it would be really neat to see some of the more powerful clans start off or incorporate later on their...
  9. JustinTime49

Let's Talk Revamp Bannerlord Features.

After ~80h into the game, I can wholeheartedly say I prefer BL over WB, and the future is always brighter. That being said, there are a lot of BORING features and head-scratching game designs that I would like to address. And yes I know, it's in EA, so I will talk in accordance with that...
  10. JustinTime49

Since 1.04, I got this amazing playthrough!

At first, I thought the snowball was going to happen again after the Northern Empire declined, losing everything except for Epirrotea and Diathma, and us, the south taking over eastern Aserai territory becoming a superpower. All of a sudden, we get declared by both the North and Khuzaits...
  11. JustinTime49

Siege Relieve Battles are TERRIBLE!

As the title says, I have participated in a few of them, and these battles should be crucial and fun. Getting engaged by a relieving army should be immersive right? Spawn into the game map, and it uses the siege scene, GREAT! As a reliever, you spawn... inside the castle? Troops running into...
  12. JustinTime49

What Version of Bannerlord is This? Seriously.

No, no, this isn't some bash at TW, I am genuinely curious. With all the bugs and clear game-breaking mechanics, I can certainly say that after 46 hours, I am still addicted, yet slightly underwhelmed. Fair criticism is already all over the thread, but to have so many fundamental issues like...
  13. JustinTime49

Castle Notables?

Castles are pretty disappointing and feel like Warband. To keep it simple, I think castles should have Notables, who, instead of being landowners, merchants and the like are Captains, Sergeants who will have access to more elite troops. AFAIK the noble troop line is random for which Notables...
  14. JustinTime49

Same Problem in Bannerlord as in Fallout 4?

So first, off, I think I should say that I think the addition of a general story-driven campaign has potential in this vast land. With that out of the way, as the title says, it has the same issue as fallout 4, only double the worse. If I want to play as an honourable character, but don't want...
  15. JustinTime49

The UI is obviously still a WIP, but where is the LOG button?

I personally can't find it, and with the many notifications, it gets lost never to be read again. I checked the bindings, have you guys found anything?
  16. JustinTime49

Nearby Soldiers Making a Return?

So anyone who has played the previous titles know well the useless until useful Nearby soldiers command. I tried the command in both the modded battle tests and Captain Mode(ik useless but whatever) with no luck. It's not even present in the options. Am I the only one who wants to see it...
  17. JustinTime49

Alt function in Bannerlord Battles

At 5:48, we see this function in use. What do you guys think? From what I get from it, it practically confirms that surprising flanking maneuvers by the AI won't be a thing. Is this too much info for the player? Giving unit type, distance, and #of troops necessary, especially if we with our...
  18. JustinTime49

Bannerlord Worries

Am I the only one who is just continuously losing faith in the game? Don't get me wrong I am still excited and support the devs, but recently over the last 2 years of gamescom everything they've shown feels EXTREMELY underwhelming. Now before anyone says "its a passion project", or "you sound...
  19. JustinTime49

Sieges, garrison sally outs and relieving armies (POLL)

Back again referring to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvkZ4RaYSE8 Did anyone else notice and get disappointed how nearby parties didn't get involved in the siege? When I saw the band of lords (not an army) literally chill in front of the castle, sort of like testing the attackers, I was...
Back
Top Bottom