Resolved 1.5.10 Clan members still die in battles with 100% reduction turned on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Gadheras

Squire
"Clan Member death possibility in battles reduced by 100% doesn't work... "

At first I noticed I had companions die in battles now and then. And thought maybe the rule just applied for actual "family members" of the clan. But then Varic and his new wife ended up whacked in same battle. So safe to say this doesn't work as it should.

Also had clan members die in hideout fights. No idea if same rules should apply there as on the battle field, but assume it should.

How to reproduce? Just fight until someone die I suppose.

Mods used;

"No war decisions if your are king".
"Attribute per level".
"Developer console"

Neither of these should have any impact on this...

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
You already got my save file on this campaign for another issue. It got my username attached to it. It was for this issue https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/1-5-10-campaign-quest-bugged.442959/#post-9693402

I got similar problem few minutes ago - two of my companions died in one battle despite 100% reduced chances.
I added save files before and after battle.

I was a little curious what a 100% reduction meant. I mean if there's a 20% chance they could die in a battle and you use the 100% reduction thing, is it only a 10% chance? Or does it actually mean no chance of death? Or is it something else. Seems like if its 'no' chance of death they would just say that. Inquiring minds want to know.

Ok its not just me than... im going thru tag alongs like butter and had to remarry twice as is. I thought dang no way my luck is this bad since getting ver .10 i since changed it to 50% and death for now seems way less frequent.. perhaps some values are getting mixed up... ive seen this before with a nuclear world leader in another game... oh and im not using any mods

Last edited:
Also getting this issue. I also don't understand why if a hero dies in your fight, you don't get some or all of their gear back... of course I'd rather the setting work and they not die, but there's that too.

Also getting this issue. I also don't understand why if a hero dies in your fight, you don't get some or all of their gear back... of course I'd rather the setting work and they not die, but there's that too.
To loot a dead companion's stuff, in the post-battle loot screen scroll characters until you find the dead companion/family member. Then you can pull their stuff off. You ARE able to loot it, but its not a convenient set-up and there's no prompt to remind you, so if you forget to do it, the stuff is lost. I probably remember to loot their stuff about 80%-90% of the time, but it sucks when I overlook it.

In any case it shouldn't happen if I have that setting disabled. Leveling wanderers is insanely slow to begin with, and supply is relatively limited. If I don't want to deal with this, I shouldn't have to... and this was the exact issue that caused me to stop playing months ago, you'd think a relatively major issue like this would be fixed :sad:

I thought the June 1st hotfix said it fixed this. Is that true or did the hotfix fail

Back
Top Bottom