Just my end or are Battanian Castles laggy atm ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr-Shinobi

Noticed both playing siege battles and visiting one of my castle it starting to lagg. Im guessing theres a lot of details put in to em + no polished optimization at the moment that can be the cause of this or is it from my gpu spooking ? Because i havent got an "bad stutter" in a long time in this game, but im not sure about this one

All the sieges seem to have gotten laggy again this patch. One step forward, two steps back.

yehaaa (going line dancing)...well not on my end though. Only noticed this on Battania Castles so far.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm experiencing extremely laggy castle sieges. I've also noticed the AI goes wonky. When the AI are in control they aren't doing what they are supposed to be doing. The defenders are just running aginst the walls and gate. The attackers are just stood around. This could be the reason, the screwed up AI could be causing performance issues.
Not sure about the non siege situations.

Yes, I'm experiencing extremely laggy castle sieges. I've also noticed the AI goes wonky. When the AI are in control they aren't doing what they are supposed to be doing. The defenders are just running aginst the walls and gate. The attackers are just stood around. This could be the reason, the screwed up AI could be causing performance issues.
Not sure about the non siege situations.

Yeah same here. My soldiers just froze in mid air around the siege towers while the fight where going on below by the gate. So then its the castles not just my computer going bonkers thank god xD Didnt have any problem fighting in Sturgs castles 5 min ago so might just be Battanians. To early to tell...

I feel overall, the battles are much choppier. Usually wouldn't have much issues prior to this update

Back
Top Bottom