Recent content by Worlok

1. Worlok

About a Future TW game.

After Bannerlord, anyone who even thinks of buying another TW product is a complete and total fool.
    I'll never ever give this company money again indeed!
  2. Worlok

Constant crashes 1.2.6

No I don't, because the game does not generate one. It just hangs in the exit picture scenery after battle or exiting town/castle.
    Other crashes which occur during the battle may generate but the last few were hanging crashes.
  3. Worlok

Constant crashes 1.2.6

What the hell happened to this game?? With 1.2.6. it crashes more then the first versions in early access release. Crashing while exiting town. Crashing during battles. The last 4-5 game plays I started ended with game crash. What are you doing in this company? You spent like 4-5 years to get...
  4. Worlok

Cannot move bow aim left right

What happened in 1.2.6??? I cannot move the bow aim left and right while zoomed in. Is this a bug or some stupid idea?
  5. Worlok

Game keeps crashing in battles with no crash report

Yeah 1.2.5 crashing in battles all the time.
    Its unbelievable that this game is still crashing after so many years I've been following the development. We all thought this will be gone once early release is over but NO! What a catastrophic incompetence of the developers/company! Utter incompetence!
  6. Worlok

Need More Info Scene Editor Modkit publish / steam workshop breaks mod

I have uploaded a new worshop entity for 1.1.5 testing. This is the steam workshop link:
    Hungary115

The crash report is:
    2023-08-21_06.57.46_c4bc3d8f25bebdcbdb2600fe82258eb2

Here is some debug info:

Thanks
  7. Worlok

This is the link:
    Hungary mod Steam Link

Currently the last working version is on steam 1.0.3.2 for Bannerlord 1.0.3 (which is not crashing). Let me know if you want me to push the version for 1.1.5 or 1.2.3 (which are crashing after publish/upload).

PS - if this will be required I will probably prefer to create a new Dev workshop item for publishing testing. It seems Steam workshop has limits in change reverts and I don't have offline copy of 1.0.3.2 (so I would not be able to revert to it).
  8. Worlok

Could you please try to look into this issue? I have my Total Conversion mod "Hungary". I have just updated it for 1.1.5 and 1.2.0 branch but somehow the steam works upload breaks the mod (same behaviour in both versions). When I distribute it as a normal zip file which is copied into the...
  9. Worlok

Encyclopedia fog of war?

Have you (TW) properly think about this before implement it? How are you going to find out info about castle-only owning clans? Especially of those which you cannot meet in person... like kids, teenagers kids of clans etc.. Please make an option to disable this "Fog of war" non-sense for...
  10. Worlok

1.2.x workshops seem to be broken

The new system for workshop seems to be pretty much broken. After some time it says it is not profitable and production was halted. So how is capital and profit generated in there? It shouldbe somehow possible to manage profit and capital of the workshop.
  11. Worlok

Some female characters having male voices

Does anyone else experience this on 1.1.5? Some of the girls are having male voices although they are set as female characters and with char creation female voices were assigned to them.
  12. Worlok

SP Medieval Hungary

The mod itself is stable. The publishing process via Modkit/SteamUpload breaks the working mod (I figured out yesterday).
    Therefore I went back to nexsus and uploaded the mod there (I don't have capacity to troubleshoot publishing bugs). My guess is that it is broken by modkit when pudlishing the mod...

13. Worlok

SP Medieval Hungary

Mod updated for v1.1.5
  14. Worlok

SP Medieval Hungary

The mod tries to cover the era of the Golden Horde invasion into Hungary. If you would like to experience the invasion of the Golden Horde and Genghis Khan into Europe this is your choice. The focus is on Hungary but it covers some other major factions in Europe. Mongols, Latin empire, Poland...
Back
Top Bottom