Recent content by Worlok

1. Worlok

Join faction as vassal crashes the game

1.6.3 fixed this issue. I can join the kingdom as vassal now.
  2. Worlok

1.6.3 when?

Fair enough. But your not going to start a new vanilla game. Am I right?
    I don't think I'll play vanilla again anymore indeed.
  3. Worlok

1.6.3 when?

Does it really matter? Are you really going to start a game again?

Cmon.
    Actually yes it matters but from different perspective as you would think. We are working on a mod which includes europe campaign map (Kingdom Come mod). Since 1.6.0 everything is broken in campaign map and I believe it's due to the preps for the new terrain system.
    So basically I cannot work on our mod campaign map because 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 is broken. My hope is that 1.6.3 which includes terrain system will stabilise the scene editor.
    And yes I will definitely start a new game if our mod will be finished.
  4. Worlok

1.6.3 when?

So no hope for getting this post160 nightmare away soon.
  5. Worlok

1.6.3 when?

And will it contain the new terrain system?
  6. Worlok

Join faction as vassal crashes the game

Does anyone else experience this issue? The game crashes every time I try to join the faction as vassal: I am not sure if this might be caused by my mod but I don't think so. Essentially the mod is just campaign map and clans/heroes names. Crash-dump -...
  7. Worlok

Party priority - defensive

Does anyone actually have experience with the party logic - neutral/defensive/aggressive? Why is my party moving to an enemy town (under war) after I configured defensive stance?
  8. Worlok

1.6.3 Comes out today or tomorrow

It means everything I said was a lie. But the intent was to bring some hype to the community with some hopeful daydream. Thought this thread could help bring some much-needed levity to the current climate between Taleworlds and its community.
    It will help you to get on my ignore list indeed.
  9. Worlok

My larp insider tells me it's bigger than just the new terrain system. Think big picture. When has a larp ever let you down?
    We'll see. I cannot imagine anything bigger then that,, maybe only full release :grin:
  10. Worlok

When? Where? Who?
    It was discussed few times on the modding discord channel and it was mentioned it is expected in 1.6.3 or 1.6.4.
  11. Worlok

Well, the long expected terrain system was confirmed few times before. So this is not a special insider info.
  12. Worlok

In Progress Object graphics bug

Summary: Visual bug of wheat(?) How to Reproduce: Visit village Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): empire_village_p Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win10 GPU: AMD Radeon RX550 4G GPU Driver Version: 2021.0430.0946.17581 CPU: AMD A8 7600 RAM: 16G...
  13. Worlok

Mod "collections" - 1.6.1...now FFA

My most recent modded run I had a ton of fun with, although for 1.6.0 not 1.6.1:

Calradia Expanded - what I wish the map actually looked like
    Calradia Expanded Kingdoms - splits the kingdoms into appropriate factions that do a better job representing the a pre-warband era. Actually get to play as Vaegir
    Freelancer - not sure if still working, but added my favorite feature from modded warband. Lets you serve as a troop in early game to build skills in a much more sensible way then immediately leading a party.
    Does CE actually work on 1.6.0?
  14. Worlok

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

I´m not 100% sure but I believe you can check it in the enzyclopedia.

If you are in the town it also shows you which workshops are in the town, no need to walk around.
    Welcome back mate. Nice to have you around again.
    Good stuff TW. Keep up the good work.
Top Bottom