Recent content by Tumetsu

1. Tumetsu

World of Tankcraft

My honest opinion is that ~70% wot players cant use minimap. Especially when there are visible enemies, majority of players forget that it exists and that there are other flanks too. Keeping good map awareness while exchanging shots can be very difficult, but in my opinion this is the reason why most players are bad.
  2. Tumetsu

World of Tankcraft

Captured Joe said:
    In THIS game, they don't seem OP. Also, I want the KV2.
    KV-1S, not OP at all...
  3. Tumetsu

World of Tankcraft

I have T34 and it's great moneymaker. I like it because I think it is better in higher tier matches than any other tier 8 heavy. And higher tiers mean more credits :smile:
    It has quite bad hull armor, but when you find a hulldown position it can hold it's ground against anybody. Gun has awesome alpha damage and penetration. It's also not the fastest tank.
  4. Tumetsu

World of Tankcraft

This 30 kills 300k credits is really frustrating sometimes. I have never really cared how many kills I get but now I've often tried to steal the kills by waiting the second last shot. I also have died stupidly more than once because I just wanted to get that one kill.
    Is killstealing really a reason why so many (polish) players play so badly and do stupid decisions?

Credits are really nice but I think I'm happy when august is over and I can play normally again.
  5. Tumetsu

World of Tankcraft

I finished my ARL grind yesterday and it wasn't that bad. It's good tank if you can keep it hidden with your ninja skills and just snipe.
    I'm really looking forward to the few next ones so I can actually sometimes be in the front lines.
  6. Tumetsu

World of Tankcraft

I have now played couple of 8.6 matches with my Obj.261 and while my first thoughts were to sell the thing, it's not really that bad.
    Reloads are bit longer and aiming takes couple more seconds, but you can still do same damage if you know what you are doing. You need to predict enemy movements more and I like it because it makes skill a bigger factor.
  7. Tumetsu

World of Tankcraft

Sir Arvondor said:
    Like die, for instance?
    You can run. And go kill some arties, or come back from behind, or go kill easier targets
  8. Tumetsu

World of Tankcraft

To be honest, in wot team doesn't mess up as many games in some other games.

Also I like to play a lot as a scout (french light line) because if I play good I can win the game with just myself. I don't like heavies so much because there's little you can do against tanks who are just better than yours. With light you can always do something.
  9. Tumetsu

World of Tankcraft

Yeah, for example premium account doesn't benefit that much if you only have low tier tanks.

Gilwe said:
    Bought the ISU yesterday. Not OP yet, but it will be after I grinded the BL-10 gun. 55k exp to go. Bleh.
    It's worth it.
  10. Tumetsu

Feature Requests

Yes, it is auto-save. It saves every time you visit towns or do other things you mentioned. You just have to choose the "no quitting without saving" option when creating character. It works just like in the Native.

Because it also saves when you visit camp menu, it's easy way to save whenever you want. Like before big battles or something like that.
  11. Tumetsu

Feature Requests

GK_JaXm said:
    Auto-Save please

Most mods randomly crash for me, just traveling on world map or starting to talk to someone :sad:

Would be very appreciated, I tend to forget to save
    There is auto save option. You can choose it when creatin character.
    If that's on, you can save anytime by clicking camp menu and then coming back
  12. Tumetsu

World of Tankcraft

AMX 13 90 <3
    I don't know if I even want to buy a Lorraine, but that Bat would be nice in a garage one day..
  13. Tumetsu

Beta-Test: 1.6

I haven't played Mount&Blade for ages and I thought to try B&S again. Then I came here and saw this post. I would be glad to help testing.

AMD Quad Core A6-3400M 2.30 Ghz
    AMD Radeon HD 6720G2
    4 GB RAM
    Windows 7 64-bit
  14. Tumetsu

World of Tankcraft

I have T34 and I'm convinced that it's the best moneymaker in the game (Type-59 is also great but you cant buy it..) The gun does nice damage per shot so even few succesful hits guarantee a lot of credits. Penetration is good enough to get through most tier 9 and 10 armors.
    I don't know if lower than tier 8 premiums are really worth it. They are cheaper, but you get way less credits with them. I had that premium german tier 6 td and the credit gain wasn't even half what I'm getting with T34. With premium account it was good, but if you have that, you are swimming in credits anyway.
  15. Tumetsu

World of Tankcraft

Gilwe said:
    I finally researched and bought the SU-152. That thing is a beast even with the stock 152mm gun. The HE shells do massive damage! I even oneshot an unsuspecting M6 from the side.  :lol:

But the best thing about that gun is the sound. My god, it feels like the god of thunder himself. I found a soundcloud link for the 152mm gun: http://snd.sc/12qpfJQ (it was also used with the 152mm BL-10 from the ISU-152, but that got removed in a patch for some weird reason.)
    If you like those earlier tier tds you will love ISU. The damage is just ridiculous and you can often fire away without enemies even spotting you. I have won a 1vs1 against a Maus twice with it :smile:
Back
Top Bottom