World of Tankcraft

Users who are viewing this thread

To be honest, 8.9 probably isn't coming out very soon :razz: IIRC SerB said 8.8 will be released on late August / early September, and 8.9 is even further.
Plus that's just one tank, no the whole line.

I'm sorry, are you saying that you want the Chinese line completed before the Japanese tanks are introduced, or are you saying that you'd rather they removed the Chinese line altogether? You're not making yourself very clear.

Well, now that we US players have finally gotten 8.7 today, maybe I can start goofing off in some British SPGs later. Or shooting British SPGs to bits in my Panzer II.

Well, I wasn't sure if I should post this or not, but since I seem to be acting as 'Unofficial Game Informant' for the WoT and WT threads lately, I'll put this here:

Hmm, the new Soviet medium is researchable from the T-54.. I wonder how fast I could reach it from the T-43.
I've also been playing with the ARL V39. That thing is bloody horrible. The gun is great (212mm pen), but the machine itself has no armour, a massive weakspot on the top, and it isn't very fast. This hasn't been fun at all, feels like a massive grind.

I've been playing the BDR G1B. I'm kinda enjoying the 'support heavy' play-style that goes with this thing. Drive up to a battle line where a number of enemy tanks are battling a number of friendly tanks, find someplace where my huge weak hull isn't out in the open, start lobbing shots and watch the other team run, thereby allowing the friendlies to break through. And I haven't even unlocked the final gun yet.

Speaking about the BDR, it has the same hull as my ARL V39 :lol:
The top gun on the BDR is awesome, though (haven't owned it, I've just been on the receiving end of it).

I finished my ARL grind yesterday and it wasn't that bad. It's good tank if you can keep it hidden with your ninja skills and just snipe.
I'm really looking forward to the few next ones so I can actually sometimes be in the front lines.

Finished with the ARL, got my AMX AC mle. 46.
It's sloooooow with the stock engine and tracks, which should be fixed when I top it out. Actually bounced a few shots with it, though.

The new Soviet mediums look okay. I hope the A-44 is worth researching. The T-43 is (from what I've heard) not an enjoyable tier 7 medium and the top gun is the same as its predecessor.

The T-43 really isn't very nice, I enjoyed the KV-13 much more. And you really need quite a lot of premium shells while driving it - most tier VII's and lower are okay, but tiers VIII-IX aren't really penetrable without APCR.

I try to avoid buying premium shells. Especially on guns where it's the only type of ammo that can reliably penetrate other tanks. So I'm a bit picky about some tank choices. Let's hope the A-44 brings a new spark of life to Soviet medium tank guns.

Back
Top Bottom