World of Tankcraft

Users who are viewing this thread

Captured Joe said:
Hell no, not after grinding through the first four Soviet tiers. I can almost buy the KV now, and I want it!
Wait, what's this? Captured Joe playing as the Soviets?

Error no. 501:
DoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotCompute
DoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotComputeDoesNotCompute
--error_501_end

Well KV1S tends to practically oneshot everything it normally gets matched against and you need very little brain to be a murderer in that thing, it is OP.

Talking about the opposite of that, stock ARL 44 in a tier 8 game full of IS3's.

g
g

E: Also got cancer out of that match, an IS3, T28 proto and an IS were all taking cover behind me and my stock barn, lmao.

SkyTime said:
Well KV1S tends to practically oneshot everything it normally gets matched against and you need very little brain to be a murderer in that thing, it is OP.
Haha yeah they're OP if you can't think straight.
They've got no armour. The ****ing Pz nA can penetrate that ****ty armour, not even needing to aim at the glacial plate.
Sure they can one shot you. afterwards they have to wait like 30 seconds for their gun to reload.
Oh and let's not even begin talking about the long ass aiming time.
You'll more likely lose if you go Semper Fi DO OR DIE. Think just for a minute "In what ways can I outmanoeuvre him thus not allowing him to abuse the fact that his gun does monstrous damage?"

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the whole "KV-1S is OP!" crying is ridiculous to anyone who was around back when KV-3 was still a T6 tank and KV-1S was generally considered possibly the worst T6 tank. Nothing really changed since then, except KV-3 jumped a tier and we got plenty more tanks.

ColonicAcid said:
SkyTime said:
Haha yeah they're OP if you can't think straight.
They've got no armour. The ****ing Pz nA can penetrate that ****ty armour, not even needing to aim at the glacial plate.
Sure they can one shot you. afterwards they have to wait like 30 seconds for their gun to reload.
Oh and let's not even begin talking about the long ass aiming time.
You'll more likely lose if you go Semper Fi DO OR DIE. Think just for a minute "In what ways can I outmanoeuvre him thus not allowing him to abuse the fact that his gun does monstrous damage?"

I like how you're basically resorting to calling me stupid because of a differing opinion. I'm not crying or *****ing about it, just stating that KV1S is quite OP. I've played it my self enough to base my opinion on that alone. Added to that facts can be found all over the internet.
Just like KV1, KV1S has incredibly troll armor and it will bounce shots from even bigger guns. It might not be that OP against people who actually know how to play the game but that is very, very rarely the case in the typical public matches one gets every 90 times out of 100. You need very little brain to do very well in that tank and not much is required to prioritize on the targets who know how to get rid of you. The reload and accuracy of the gun are quite bad but not too bad, from what I remember my stats with the tank are pretty good, hit ratio too.
There is also a reason why KV1S currently dominates the tier 6 companies, because it's better than anything else, by a long shot. There's also other things I could point out if I actually thought about it but I don't see the point in doing that.

Also not complaining, just pointing out. I don't have problems with KV1S's because I tend to avoid them unless I feel like being left with 12hp for the remainder of the match.

I never called you stupid?
I called the general opinion that the KV-1S is op stupid.
It's armour is ****. There is no "troll armour" here, it's 75/60/60 mm.
You think that's OP?
Churchill I is a tier 5 and has 177/63/50 mm. Most people call that tank very weak. The armour can be penetrated by any scout easily, I don't even see how you can't easily and effectively damage the KV-1S, have you seen that Glasis Plate? It's just shouting out for you to shoot it.
I'll agree it's got a pretty damn good gun, it's a tier above the actual tank. But then again it can only fire 3 shots per minute and it's also only got ~20 uses.

Back
Top Bottom