World of Tankcraft

Users who are viewing this thread

8.6 Test Server just got taken down. Maybe they're about to release the patch already. That would be nice. 

EDIT: Nope, I guess they're just going to run another test, starting tomorrow, according to the FTR blog. Fuuuuuu. I was hoping they'd finished testing the thing and that they'd release the patch.

Might cause me to go back to SPGs, it was so frustrating seeing shells always land on the circle edge...

Lerber said:
Might cause me to go back to SPGs, it was so frustrating seeing shells always land on the circle edge...
I'm not sure if the improved accuracy was also applied to artillery. I kinda don't think so.

P.S: The new Tier IV French SPG, the AMX 105 AM mle. 47, is nice.  I can't be arsed to write a whole review about it, but I'll just say that while the Pz.Sfl. IVb shoots a big shell, when push comes to shove you can't always count on it to put that big shell where you need it, and you may not get another shot off. The AMX seems to be a very nice SPG to play, both in arty and in sniper mode, and if you play it right and are lucky in can be pretty damn accurate too. I must say I prefer it to the Pz.Sfl. IVb.

P.P.S: If any of you are wondering why I haven't made a review about the new German Tier 2 arty, it's because I only played one mission in that thing, and to me it seemed like a complete piece of ****. With emphasis on the **** part. It's a pain to drive, takes about two years to aim, and I don't even know about it's damage capabilities, because it took so ****ing long to aim I'm not sure if I got a single frakdamned shot off that hit anything. To hell with that piece of junk.

Nay, the new accuracy does help with arty as well. I've heard people reporting that more shots hit in the center, even though the reticule is more spread out.

Well, it was bound to happen at some point. If a game company like this one is successful, it has to exploit the market more to gain a much bigger audience. Take Minecraft for example.

Number 1 reason why I quit playing. Your team can ruin any match for you, and they ruined 95% of my matches and I always ended up with scores like that.
And the lose streaks of 70 games, staring at your desktop is more worth it and more fun.

To be honest, in wot team doesn't mess up as many games in some other games.

Also I like to play a lot as a scout (french light line) because if I play good I can win the game with just myself. I don't like heavies so much because there's little you can do against tanks who are just better than yours. With light you can always do something.

Back
Top Bottom