World of Tankcraft

Users who are viewing this thread

I rarely ever got kills when in a light tank, but then I used to spend my entire time sneaking form bush to bush being the eyes & ears of the mediums & heavies behind me - earn a fortune when they're shooting at targets you've spotted and the longer you stay alive & spot more targets, the more you earn.

shot001sw.jpg

artilerery totaly balanced

Just make sure to have tier V-VI tanks for making credits. I have a tier IX and a tier VIII from different trees without a premium account and any tier VIII premium tanks.

I have a t10 without prem, and about to unlock a second one.

It isn't hard at all (although I do have a type and a T34, had the last one before it turned prem)

But my gamping PC is dead so nevermind playing :C

Arnas said:
Just make sure to have tier V-VI tanks for making credits.

This. Always this.

You can't maintain your virtual wallet with high-tier tanks only. The repair bills are crippling if you don't have a good game and/or the shell prices are very expensive as you get the better guns (e.g. +1000 credits per AP shell for the top gun on the IS/KV-3).

I still have the PzIV as a moneymaking tank. Never planned to sell it (had some serious doubts when they removed the schmalturm and the sniping gun, but then I discovered the new derp 10.5cm gun). You can never lose money while driving this tank.

I also kept the VK 36.01 for a very long time, but I sold it for some quick cash to get another tank, big mistake. Made a decent amount of money with it.

Might rebuy the KV-1 at some point. Original KV was big fun and fed the virtual wallet well.

OrangeKnight said:
Tier 7 on a non-premium account, I feel bad for you.

I'm tier 8 on a non prem account, its not that hard. 

Not that I drive it much since people in those high tier matches really need to quit because they don't seem to be having fun playing a game.

They say that they're waiting a little while before releasing the patch on the NA server, so that if the patch is bugged they won't have all the players on all the servers complaining at once. I wonder, how could it be bugged when they've already taken longer than necessary (IMO) to run the patch on the test server before releasing it to anybody. They're just screwing us over.

Back
Top Bottom