Recent content by Reestah

1. [MODDING] Prophesy of Pendor Tweaks and Talk

Hey guys, is there a way to add Mettenheim culture (if that's the right thing, as faction already exists), so they can be an option with Pendor culture? I can edit the troop trees with Morghs, but have no idea about the other stuff. Is there a tutorial or something?

Would like to add KO as well (Forlorn Hope as knight/move the Arbalest to sergeant)

Will need to add the troops to the regular troop tree: recruit, militia, footman (avonteurer skills, but a bit worse armor, and no merc flag).

And also a foot knight noble line, maybe with hammers?
  2. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Thanks
    Seer Favorites have these weapons equipped much more frequently, I'd suggest farming them instead.

All quests are on a cooldown, and the "Deal with looters" is on 30 days by default, that's why. You can change these cooldowns for each quest with the help of tweak 14 a) https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Tweaks#Tweak_14_a
    Thanks, forgot about Seers!
  3. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Do you guys know how to farm for Foreign Two Handed Sabre? Does Quigfen have one?
    Also, I can't seem to get a looters quest from guildmasters, is it cos I'm too high (32) or a vassal?

(Notorious Outlaw is my primary source and that quest spawns 3 or 4 of them in each looter partty)
  4. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

I got 2 issues

1/ Bierbuk is disconnected with the town in current and in new games, I have saves where it's part of Poinsbruck/Ravenstern. Looks like a native bug (feature).
    2/ Rival quest for Lady Valkyries not there. I have killed Lions for them on day 1 and the quest haven't reappear for several weeks (normal cooldown is 1 week, I think). Edit: after the restart the quest appeared.

Any thoughts? :smile:
  5. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

The weekly budget report is not calculated correctly. The upkeep lists the same number as in party window, but the profit is couple of thousands short each week.
    Senderfall + 3 villages + 17 enterprises: +16026
    Upkeep: -10983
    Net gain: -4804 (should be +5043)
  6. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Thanks, guys! :wink: I didn't know that. I got 3 in my party and have 16 listed by Vorador for couple of ingame weeks (101 days in the playthrough).
  7. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

I can't find Frederick anywhere. Haven't recruited him yet, and didn't meet him in taverns (at least last couple of months I actually tried to :razz: ). He doesn't show up in Vorador's list as well.

Any ideas what's happening and/or how to fix the issue?
  8. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Ansen got back from RTR mission and I got Raven Spear Mercs with Pendor Man at Arms (instead of Melitine troops).
  9. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

@Gorvex You were right, I've restarted the game till I got both Silvermist and Ebony Gauntlet spawned and the option appeared.
    @JohnnyZhu You have a couple of books to read to boost the relationship with Noldor. When you reach -40, I think you can join fight on their side.
  10. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Does anyone know why I don't have rival quest with Knights of the Ebony Gauntlet?

It is not on cooldown, and I don't have the CKO established, so the only option would be Silvermist Rangers. I even joined the order in two games and still don't have it.
  11. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Forest bandits generally spawn in the forests all over the map. I usually find them in the forest at the Fierdsvein-Ravenstern border.

Does someone know how I can get Griffon captain and Griffon grandmaster armor? Are they flagged as merch? (I still haven't founded the order, so couldn't check if obtainable that way.)
  12. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Oldtimer said:
    FIREARMS

Hi all,

looted myself a bag of bullets. Where/how can I get a firearm? Have not seen bullets/firearms in shops by abt. 145 gamedays.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Also, when you become KO grandmaster, there's a guy (quartermaster) in Snake cult stronghold that sells guns and bullets.
  13. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Gorvex said:
    Yes. The trade penalty is only 15% for trade goods (the margins are smaller), and the reduction factor coming from the Trade skill is 1% for these items per skill level.

Actually, it went back to normal prices after I got back to the game. Alt-tab, didn't even restarted the game. It was a temporary bug, first time in my 10k+ hours lol. :smile:

Thanks for the precise info, never knew the exact numbers.
  14. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Somehow, I don't sell items for what it should be their price.
    I have 8+3 trade, enough HP, 27 relations with the city ATM and the price for the gold/loot etc is 1550 (earlier was 1850 or something/1800 with 0 relations cities).

Am I missing something regarding trade?
  15. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Does PC skill bonus counts towards new Tracking and hunting skill? Or is it hard points only?

For example, is 9(+3) 45% or 60% less consumption?
Back
Top Bottom