Recent content by Quintus Fabius Scaurus

1. What are the best troops to defend a town?

I am the lord of Wien for the HRE. What are the best trrop for the garrison ? Historically speaking I would say the traditional infantry trrops:  British archers (Welsh and English), Italian Crossbowen (from Genoa and Venice) Italian pikemen , and Scottish or Norse heavy infantry. The...
  2. One of the lords of the reign changed color

I am a Lord of the HRE. The faction color is a kind of grey. At a certain point I have noticed that one of the lords of the faction has become azure. I talk to him but it seems a regualr one. Any idea about what is going on ? 
  3. I am hired as a mercenary ... but the Marshall never call me for war.

Probably it is the worst faction (maybe the HRE and the Byzantine Empire cold be worst) because it is the time of the Angevin Empire. England controls also half France, half Ireland end half Wales. Simply too many lords around.  :shock:
    Maybe it would be interesting to add Arthur I, Duke of Brittany as a pretender for the English Crown. The war with King John started around 1200. It is just an idea ... maybe you have already thought about it and Arthur is already in game as a pretender and I haven't met him yet. 
  4. I am hired as a mercenary ... but the Marshall never call me for war.

I am a mercenary for the King of England that is almost always at war with someone ... but the Marshall  rarely call me for a campaign and when he call me never give me any additional quest. Actually a campaign against England is like to be hit by a truck . Even if the Marshall gather 1/3 or 1/4...
  5. General question on travel speed

I am playing a campaign focused on England and I have haven't been able to fight with the riders. I increase my travel speed using the Pathfinding point but it seems that they are always a 0.1 faster then me. is it something normal and simply I haven't noticed it before ?
  6. A problem getting a wife

no problem no rush :smile:
  7. A problem getting a wife

I am flirting with the sister of the Count of Flanders. I am good friend of her brother but I can't get the permission to officially see her because their father is not present in the game to give me the permission. The only way seems to abduct her ... but I fear that this kill my relations with...
  8. Installation Problems

OK ... downloaded now. Thank you.
    But now when I start the game I receive the following error message Unable to Open file: CommonRes\wb_mp_objects_a.brf

What does it means in your opinion ?
    Sorry if I take advantage of a kind of personal tutoring :wink:
  9. Installation Problems

I looked briefly at the other post. The problem seems similar: even in my case the installer doesn't start.  The difference is that everybody talk about  a .exe file, while in my case the only executive file is bat. It opens a dos windows that gives a message error. Apparently it doesn't recognize the command. I use XP 
  10. Installation Problems

Hi have downloaded the special edition version and I got a compressed file ... then I don't know what to do. I suppose that I should lanuch an installer but the bat file give me an error message. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Thank  you
  11. Two battles no loot. Is it a bug ?

Thanks. I didn't know that. Unfortunately I had to attack them while they were raiding  anyway because I needed the peasants support otherwise the French would have outnumbered me 3 to 2.
  12. Two battles no loot. Is it a bug ?

I am a Lord of  the Count of Flanders. I got a lorship after I helped in the war against teh Duchy of Brabant. Now Flanders are at war with France and the Prince of France "the Lion" decided to raid my village. I catched him there and we engaged a battle. I won  and I captured the Prince but I...
  13. 1257ad future

I discovered this mod only recently but it is the most historical mod I have ever seen. Thank you guys. You did really an impressive work. Personally I am very sad because I would love to discover some time a go and give a some kind of help. Thank you again
  14. Night bandits

Thank you
  15. Night bandits

I have a quest from the Guildmaster of Dijon to clean the street from bandits that spawns in the street at night ... but no one ever show up for two night at several different times (dusk , evening , midnight , late night ). Any idea ?
Back
Top Bottom