Recent content by Mizza

1. Mizza

Closed Horse gone wild

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Chanopis Castle the ladders in siege miss the open spots on the walls and when you...
  2. Mizza

Need More Info RUBBER BAND.

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Troops are starting to rubber band again. it must be the land their on as i saw a...
  3. Mizza

Need More Info Abagal is 101 years old

Summary: How to Reproduce: Be leadwe of a Kingdom them try to leave it. Have you used cheats and if so which: Cash Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): I had issue in 1,2,2 I was...
  4. Mizza

Need More Info Crashing when the marriage cut scene plays.

I found the issue
    I am having same issue how did you fix it?
  5. Mizza

Need More Info Issues with crashes

I sent in one up loader. one time I dident get the option to do so. the last one would not send. the smitty I walked into the work shop and spoke to the shop worker.. (twice) the Wedding one I had sent for the daughter to join me when we got the marrage offer we took the offer. when i click to close it is when it crashed. the members of my group that wont stay in the place. quarter master and so on. is only after a fight. so far myself is staying as quarter master. I see if I can get a save for you.
  6. Mizza

the newest beta lol
  7. Mizza

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: money cheat and baby cheat Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Like the new beta. but lot of crashes. I"ve crashed in...
  8. Mizza

Village Needs Crafting Materials - bugged, but I have a workaround

If you've had problems with completing this quest, I have a workaround, until it's fixed.

Good work Sir.
  9. Mizza

Resolved [Main Branch v1.1.0] Can't take over gang alleys, as the UI won't show my troops, only prisoners.

Hey, the issue is fixed as it is stated in the orijinal thread. It is just that the fix is not implemented to the game, yet. Sorry for the inconvenience and sorry for reporting it in.
    Oh good as mine worked great untill tonight 3/19/23 then its only showing prisoners also suddenly.
  10. Mizza

Resolved Can't create my own kingdom bug

Did you speak to the governer of your town?
  11. Mizza

Need More Info Lady marrage.

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"

To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    No sorry I dont have a save file
  12. Mizza

Need More Info Lady marrage.

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Processor --Intel(R) Core(tm) 8700 cpu @3.20GHz 3.19Ghz Ram- 16.0GB (15.8 usable)...
  13. Mizza

Resolved Ocs Hall workshop

When will this be patched. today 12/30 22 I Checked and its still not fixed?
  14. Mizza

Resolved erorr im keeps

Yep they huddle together. its a pain to try to talk with one.
  15. Mizza

Resolved Voice

Summary: How to Reproduce:Talk to Tasynor he is Empire unit. Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats Scene Name (if related): Storage Device (HDD/SSD): omputer Information: Manufacturer: Alienware Model: Alienware Aurora R7 Form Factor: Desktop No Touch Input Detected...
Back
Top Bottom