Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
Like the new beta. but lot of crashes. I"ve crashed in the smitty, I crashed in a wedding when daughter was on the way to my army. crashed twice then trying to sell a workshop. and the worst is that when trying to set husband or anyone to Quarter Master they wont stay as any spot..
scout
docter
or any.

This type of reporting sadly does not help us. IT would be great if you could share more details about the crashes individually. As well as opening a single topic for each crash.
For example, were you able to use the crash uploader tool after each crash?
What were you doing before the crash, as in we need step-by-step details of what you've done so that we have more chances of reproducing?
Are all these issues happening on 1.2.0 beta?

I sent in one up loader. one time I dident get the option to do so. the last one would not send. the smitty I walked into the work shop and spoke to the shop worker.. (twice) the Wedding one I had sent for the daughter to join me when we got the marrage offer we took the offer. when i click to close it is when it crashed. the members of my group that wont stay in the place. quarter master and so on. is only after a fight. so far myself is staying as quarter master. I see if I can get a save for you.

Back
Top Bottom