RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
Processor --Intel(R) Core(tm) 8700 cpu
@3.20GHz 3.19Ghz
Ram- 16.0GB (15.8 usable)
64bit ops x64 based processor
win 10
I started a new play through in 1.1.0 and I play as female. I went to a lord and offered my hand. later went back and completed the first round of charm check. then saved. then Later went back to speak to him and it was like I had done the 2nd half and failed.. twice this happened. is it becouse of the save? I did marry by asking his father and had to cheat to get the money and that was first time I ever did that.

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"

To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"

To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
No sorry I dont have a save file

Back
Top Bottom