Recent content by Maddo03

1. Maddo03

What are the diffrents between the three difficulties?

AI smartness, damage you and your allies take and the speed of the combat raise with each setting.
  2. Maddo03

Money back?

It's a £10 / $15 game. You get to shoot people, you get to stab people, you get to sit back and watch huge armies fight to the death (with mods ofc). If you can't look past the gender specifics, then that's a shame.
  3. Maddo03

Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Great work so far, loving it.
    Just wondering, is there a way I can disable the voice effects whenever I do a command, or press backspace?
    Cheers.
  4. Maddo03

Warband - SP Flag

Just wondering, is it possible to unlock all flags for single player?
  5. Maddo03

How do you become a king in warband?

Maybe, not sure.
    I was going through the menus with Rolf, and I eventually got to tell him "I aspire to be the ruler of these lands" and sent him to all the villages to spread the word of my nobleness.

I was a noble birth guy.

But I kinda disobeyed the king by capturing a peaceful king. He didn't like me anymore, so I deleted him. :razz:
  6. Maddo03

Warband - Morale Remove/Edit

Title says it all. Is there a way to completely remove morale from the game? Like, keeping morale of everyone at 100%? I enjoy roaming with 300 troops, and fighting kings and their 280 followers. Battlesizer mod ftw :P Currently on 1.104 and my troops always loose morale, and desert. Which...
  7. Maddo03

takes a few days, but they respawn with troops and new gear.
  8. Maddo03

Trouble finding Bandits

Yes, you need to follow a group of these bandits, without making them flee from your army, untill they stop, or a few groups converge. That will be the location.

Note: You can also activate cheats, hit CTRL + T to see the map to follow, if you don't want to risk it or anything. Hope you find them.
  9. Maddo03

moral penalty for non existing troup ...

I think this is bugged.
    I'm currently playing with a group of 300.
    ...Mostly Swadian Knights, they rule :grin:

I have a full inventory of food, every 3 days I give them 2 days rest at a castle, we win awesome fights, capture castles ect ect.
    Yet however, they keep deserting due to 'low morale'.

Anyone else get this kind of issue?
  10. Maddo03

Rasing Company Cap?

If you don't mind a little cheat, then you can do this:
    While ingame goto Character - Statistics - Export Character
    Then save and quit the game.

Then go into the M&B:W Characters folder, located in "My Documents" if you can't find it, simply search for the name of your character.
    Then load up the notepad/wordpad/whatever file, and change the stats, then save.

Then load that character up, go to Character - Statistics - Import Character
    Tadar! :razz:

Complete with the warband battlesizer located at:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=103106
    You can have alot of fun.
  11. Maddo03

Sorry for double post, forgot to mention you can rename your faction at any time by clicking camp - take an action - rename...

Enjoy :smile:
  12. Maddo03

How to become a king in Mount&Blade Warband
    Very simple
    1) Get an army
    2) Attack a fort, or city without being tied to any faction
    3) Win the battle
    After that, you will get some popup messages, and a chance to name your kingdom.

To get vassles and marshals, simply go to a tavern, recruit someone and talk to them.
    To get a vassle, click "I wish to ask you something", then "How do you feel about holding.."
    Same thing with recruiting a marshal, just talk to them.

"Simples."
  13. Maddo03

Warband - Own faction question

How do you make peace with another faction? My faction rep with Swadia is 30, 25 with the king. When sending messages, all i can do is declare war, or put myself under his protection as his vassal. Which is a little confusing lol.
Back
Top Bottom