Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I noticed a rather interesting bug. Sometimes a tavern will be empty except for the people inside it like a farmer or a drunk guy. This normally wouldn't hurt me but this would. I got into a fight with Mr. drunk man and I couldn't leave the tavern at all even after killing him (I don't like maces honestly). Before I tried to leave I accepted a quest to help a village out I think the village was Gifu. I don't know how helpful this info will be honestly but I hope it does something.

Edited for spelling mistakes.

Gandy93 said:
Holy jesus. How can I start?

The newest version released is so.....LOL...there's no other word to describe it really. Just LOL.
"Oh I'm gonna take out shields because only cowards use shields!"
No. You did not.
"BEAUTIFUL MAP OF JAPAN"
LOL.

But how can I start?
You just ****ed up everything you have done in this mod so far. It seems as if you STOLE this mod, because ho-ly ****.
Beta? It doesn't matter if its beta or not, you were able to LITERALLY, somehow **** up the entire mod...Man ****, I'm so pissed I can't even try to describe the level of failure created here.
And now, you say, "LOLZ I AINT MAKIN THIS MOD FO YOU, **** YOU" I mean, are you serious? Go **** yourself. This is why your "newest" version of the Mod sucks. You think you're hot ****, when you create ****. The first version was good, but now...it makes me wonder if you even made any of this ****, I mean, jesus christ. Remove that beta link and release this when its 100% ready, IF OF COURSE you actually made this.

Anyway, good luck. I know I won't be downloading any other versions of your mod. I'll stick to TW Shogun 2. :wink:

Look you only have one post...what a coward that you have to create a new account and act like a baby complaining. 

Great work so far, loving it.
Just wondering, is there a way I can disable the voice effects whenever I do a command, or press backspace?
Cheers.

Enjoying the mod but I must point out the factions all seem to be at war with the Ainu People.They don't war with neighbours.Also the factions will not hire me or give me jobs to do_Other than that I think the mod is the best I have played for the period its set in.

Check out the cool samurai armour

F1FCAC573121F495BF5299DA7310D202509B97DA

TIDM2 said:
Gandy93 said:

The newest version released is so.....LOL...there's no other word to describe it really. Just LOL.
No. You did not.
"BEAUTIFUL MAP OF JAPAN"
LOL.

But how can I start?
You just ****ed up everything you have done in this mod so far. It seems as if you STOLE this mod, because ho-ly ****.
Beta? It doesn't matter if its beta or not, you were able to LITERALLY, somehow **** up the entire mod...Man ****, I'm so pissed I can't even try to describe the level of failure created here.
And now, you say, "LOLZ I AINT MAKIN THIS MOD FO YOU, **** YOU" I mean, are you serious? Go **** yourself. This is why your "newest" version of the Mod sucks. You think you're hot ****, when you create ****. The first version was good, but now...it makes me wonder if you even made any of this ****, I mean, jesus christ. Remove that beta link and release this when its 100% ready, IF OF COURSE you actually made this.

Anyway, good luck. I know I won't be downloading any other versions of your mod. I'll stick to TW Shogun 2. :wink:

Yeah, if you dont like it, **** off. And if you are going to criticize it, give reasons to help the mod instead of acting like an *******.

EDIT: What the hell... Word filter?

you are the man!

hey you gandy or something if you can criticize than posible if you can made something better..
why dont you prove it?
if you dont like it so what i like it and i appriciate what woyo try to do!
so F**K OFF!!!!

Gottfried von Berlingen said:
semi said:
I'm doing and I try to understand what it makes that reloop but...
So you speak with your father. Then he spawns a bunch of soldiers, and rip them off with his cool sword.
After that, he should say something else, and you're teleported to the map.

yes, I know that, but "after he should say something else" it teleported me again to this beginning and NOT to the map
(anyway, thx trying to help me mister)

semi said:
Gottfried von Berlingen said:
semi said:
I'm doing and I try to understand what it makes that reloop but...
So you speak with your father. Then he spawns a bunch of soldiers, and rip them off with his cool sword.
After that, he should say something else, and you're teleported to the map.

yes, I know that, but "after he should say something else" it teleported me again to this beginning and NOT to the map
(anyway, thx trying to help me mister)
Hm, so... install M&B again, in ANOTHER folder.
And Shogun too. Also, try to delete your M&B Folder in My Documents(make a backup before).

This mod crashes so much it`s unplayable. I go to the armor section in shops and it crashes instantly.

No I did not. This isn`t the first mod I`ve installed.

Actually, for what version of warband is this mod?

I still prefer kengeki engine than this. I mean not the anime part of kengeki but the historicall part of it, is more entertaining than this one... just my opinion

I understand its your opinion mate but arent you posting in the wrong forum then? :lol:

I'm downloading now, I don't have to play it to already say "great job Woyo" :wink:

No worries I haven't forgotten about the buildings, but other mods have taken up time, I'm still working on some for your Shogun mod to help out *bows*

Release!!! :grin:

Hmm.. Is it just me, or those green guys from screen below are kinda... glowing...? :neutral:
mb37.jpg
For a moment I though that they're some ghosts from "ghost busters" :grin:

darkXmoon said:
TIDM2 said:
Gandy93 said:

No. You did not.
"BEAUTIFUL MAP OF JAPAN"
LOL.

But how can I start?

Yeah, if you dont like it, **** off. And if you are going to criticize it, give reasons to help the mod instead of acting like an *******.

EDIT: What the hell... Word filter?

you are the man!

hey you gandy or something if you can criticize than posible if you can made something better..
why dont you prove it?
if you dont like it so what i like it and i appriciate what woyo try to do!
so F**K OFF!!!!

Rage?

Also , are there faction strengths and weaknesses ? Like , are the Ainu people good at archery , melee or cavalry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom