What are the diffrents between the three difficulties?

Users who are viewing this thread

AI smartness, damage you and your allies take and the speed of the combat raise with each setting.

higher ai lord troop limits (I think thats campain or AI difficulty)

their not really smarter

Also effects starting equipment and money, which I think are the only effects that can't be adjusted later via the options menu.

But since you can use a loan to finance your first trade/caravan, even the advantage of starting with 1k insteat of 100 thaler isn't that great.

So what equipment do you get with "difficult"?

With "normal"  you get an old sword, a pistol, a sumpter horse, a bag of +4 ammunition as well as clothes and boots (with +1 if I remmeber correctly)

Proteus said:
So what equipment do you get with "difficult"?

With "normal"  you get an old sword, a pistol, a sumpter horse, a bag of +4 ammunition as well as clothes and boots (with +1 if I remmeber correctly)
I believe the clothing, horse, and ammunition stay the same; but for weapons, you get a Handmade Firearm and Carpenter's Axe instead of the Pistol and Simple Saber. You also get less thelars, but I don't remember the exact amounts.

Hard gives you 100 thaler, a handmade firearm and stilll a sabre of sorts (I think).
Easy will get you 1000, and a matchlock carbine.

Doesn't make much of a difference, all three sets of gear let you kite looters, and anything else is a tall order at game start,and as stated already, loans take care of the initial money issue until you get the caravans rolling...

Back
Top Bottom