Trouble finding Bandits

Users who are viewing this thread

Yargling

Recruit
Hi-hi folks

I've been tasked by a Guild Master with tracking down a set of Tandra bandits who attacked a carvan - problem is, they aren't very clear where to look; "Near Kundun" is a large area, and I've not seen any particularly unusual groups of tandra bandits (though I have been attacking them incase they are the ones I'm meant to get).

Does anyone have tips on how to find these bandits? I'm not above using a debug code to find'em, to be honest, heh, if anyone knows one.

Yes, you need to follow a group of these bandits, without making them flee from your army, untill they stop, or a few groups converge. That will be the location.

Note: You can also activate cheats, hit CTRL + T to see the map to follow, if you don't want to risk it or anything. Hope you find them.

That. The bandits you have quest for from Guildmaster are marked BLUE. They are in the area the Guildmaster told you, unless you waited for too long (like weeks), sometimes they move to another location then.

EDIT: and unlike other bandits, they are called 'Troublesome bandits' if I recall correctly.

Also am i right in thinking that the blue caravan your not ment to kill but capture the people instead? I got rather told off for killing that caravan by my king and couldn't work out why. Think it was his spy or something.

Lords and traveling villagers can help to locate these bandits.
If they saw target bandits they say where and when.

Back
Top Bottom