moral penalty for non existing troup ...

Users who are viewing this thread

shinji

Regular
I'm playing As SWADIA fighting the nords and Khriginity LOL I can't remember the word! I get NORD TROUPES MORAL PENALTY -10
and I don't have any nord Unit in my Party.

please help ... is it a bug ... I'm I doing something wrong ?

I don't think it's a penalty unless you have the troops of the faction. I think it's just giving information to what would happen if you had those troops in your unit.

I think this is bugged.
I'm currently playing with a group of 300.
...Mostly Swadian Knights, they rule :grin:

I have a full inventory of food, every 3 days I give them 2 days rest at a castle, we win awesome fights, capture castles ect ect.
Yet however, they keep deserting due to 'low morale'.

Anyone else get this kind of issue?

The bigger party it is the lower morale it has (overcrowding effect? :smile:. Check the morale report to see what makes the trouble, I bet it's the party size. With a large party you must fight very often to get the morale boost for some time, however if you are much more numerous than the enemy, the morale doesn't get much higher.
If you want to get rid of this effect you may use the tweak or just perhaps you do not need such a large party with you all the time...
Variety of food helps gives positive morale effect, too (not a big bonus however).

You can adjust the negative effect on morale of the number of companions as well as you can set how strong is the positive effect of your leadership (no limit here!). This way you can eliminate any morale problems, keeping it as high as you wish all the time. Many other things in the game can be tweaked, too. Check this out:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101731.0.html

However, I would recommend not to change too many game settings, you might get it off balance or (almost) completely eliminate some elements of the game (e.g. with a tweak you can almost eliminate the need of food, I mean you can make a small amount of food to be enough for a long long time, so you don't have to worry about feeding your troops anymore). Perhaps it's better to play more complex game, it's more interesting then.

Back
Top Bottom