Recent content by IT-Killer

1. IT-Killer

Finding a time to play

Hi Lanni.
    I think there's not enough "commercial" for this mod. Our trailer video project died 4 weeks after we started it. Because I couldn't make a video without material which I get from other clan members. The second problem is, that the server is down because there is a problem while connecting to them. Like I said in another Fox doesn't know how to solve it. So if you want to make any commercials for this mod you're welcome to do so. Or also if you want to host a server you also can do it. I hope the mod will continue in a few days otherwise I think the mod will die and that's not what we want.
  2. IT-Killer

Server Plans

The problem is, that our servers are currently down. There's a problem while joining the server and Fox doesn't know how to solve it. So if anyone wants to host a server then you can do it. There'll no problem because this is a free and open mod.
  3. IT-Killer

My servers aren't listed

I also searched for this error in the whole TW forum and in other forums. But noone really had an idea how you could get the server to work again. Someone wrote that you should change a value in the rgl_config.txt
    Some other users said that the server is working fine again, but as you can see this didn't work on our server. The server ran perfectly over a 6 months period but suddenly they didn't work. There was no patch for the warband system and no update for the linux kernel. Maybe someone else has an idea how to get the server to work again. The very last possibility is a reinstallation of the whole system or changing the whole server.
    Please give us a hint if you know something about this failure. Everything could be useful to solve this problem.
  4. IT-Killer

B Native [WB] Race Wars - Bloodshed - Open Beta Download Link on page 29!

Brimstoned said:
    But i am a bit confused as to what he did mean, probably just the development team.  :?:

Closed Beta means, that only german clans which applied to our mod can play it. You as a single person cannot get the mod until it's in the open beta. With the closed beta we are searching for bugs in our mod. And it's easier to get bug reports from a german clan than from an english or "whatever language" clan. I hope you can understand this. Look forward to the mod and maybe you're the first one who plays the mod when it's in the open beta.
    If you have any questions, aks us. We hope we can help you.

IT-Killer
  5. IT-Killer

TaleWorlds Verarsche oder was soll das werden?

Wenn es jetzt ein 5x5 Key wäre, würde ich sagen, dass du ihn dir umwandeln lassen kannst. Das Problem hierbei ist allerdings, dass dein Key weder ein 5x5 noch ein 4x4 Key ist.
    Aber du kannst es ja trotzdem einmal versuchen ihn umwandeln zu lassen: http://www.taleworlds.com/main.aspx?dir=convertserial.aspx

m.f.G. IT-Killer
  6. IT-Killer

Assassin Hunt (Single player)

Hi SoulOwner,

the game is just like the regular mount and blade...
    when i wanna walk in town, there no town.. all the people just standing in row in field..

Like Fox already said there's no SinglePlayer for Assassin Hunt.

in the multiplayer there only 1 server for the Assassin Hunt

There should be two servers. One Assassin Hunt FFA (Free For All) server and one TDM (Team Death Match - Guards vs. Assassins) server. Try to order you servers by the module which is running on them.

Servernames:

IT_Assassin_Hunt
    IT_Assassin_Hunt_TDM

and there no body...  why ?

Check this topic for more information. Also we are trying to produce a video of our mod. Read our subboard completely if you want to learn more about Assassin Hunt. Maybe we meet on one of our servers.

IT-Killer
  7. IT-Killer

B Native [WB] Race Wars - Bloodshed - Open Beta Download Link on page 29!

J.R. said:
    Ich muss sagen der Mod....    ist scheißen gut gelungen! :grin: Die neuen Texturen: Unglaublich! Die neuen Waffen: Unglaublich! Die neuen Fraktionen: Unglaublich. Der mod ist wirklich sehr gut gelungen, dafür das er in der Beta Phase ist.

Hi J.R.
    du schreibst hier gerade im Englischen Forenteil. Es wäre von Vorteil wenn du uns deine Meinung in diesem Teil auf Englisch schreiben könntest. Andernfalls nutze doch bitte das deutsche Forum.

For the english speaking people: I only told him to write his opinion in english otherwise he should use the german topic for this.

m.f.G. Killer
  8. IT-Killer

What happened to mod?

frankvg said:
    maybe i need special server browser???? I got version 1.143...

It should work with every version. But it's recommended to use version 1.143 to be sure that this is no problem. The servers have been restarted today and yesterday the servers have been online the whole day. Maybe you have a bad ping atm to this servers. Try it at a few different times a day if you want to play our mod.

IT-Killer
  9. IT-Killer

What happened to mod?

frankvg said:
    What kind of type is the download.. its not a .exe right?
    Maybe i need to download something for it..

You only have to download the mod. It's only a *.7z archive which you have to extract in your modules folder of Warband.

frankvg said:
    What is name of Module then?
    Like  Mount and Musket = MM Russia 3
    Assassin hunt = AH or something? Please tell me how its called

The module is called "Assassin_Hunt"
    You should rename your folder if the name is not exactly like this. But if you extract the downloaded archive the folder should be named like this.

IT-Killer
  10. IT-Killer

Counting the Inhabitants (Server Viewer)

I want to add that the server viewer only will be refreshed if someone joined (and also left) the server. You shouldn't think the server viewer is damaged without any reason. The time will only be refreshed too if the number of the current players is changing.

Implement the viewer on your homepage. Maybe more players will come and join the game :smile:

IT-Killer
  11. IT-Killer

Leonardo's Studio (Artwork and Signatures)

Very well done Belendor. The image for the launcher will fit very good. But I think the original one is much better to use for the loading screen, because the atmospehre of a fight in a town is very cool. And if there're only the two assassins it would be a little boring.
    Give us your opinions, guys. They're very helpful.

IT-Killer
  12. IT-Killer

[TbA] The bloody Assassins

Good luck with your guild/clan.

Btw.: On which server do you usually play. On our IT-Assassin Hunt Server or on other servers? Maybe you can add this information in your OP.
  13. IT-Killer

Assassins in Motion (Idea: Trailer Video)

I think we can maybe add some parts of this mix, but as Patta already said many of these parts will not match an assassin fight. There should be a quiet music and if there's a dangerous part in the video the music will get more loudly and kind of "aggressiv" or so. Or the music also could stop for a while and a music with a scary effect could be played. Well give us suggestions or examples and we will see what we will add in the video. Fox is working on an animation for the throwing dagger which will appear in the intro. I will add this animation in the intro. And I hope you will be surprised when you see the video :wink:

IT-Killer
  14. IT-Killer

Small Suggestions

I also think that these buildings are very awesome. It gives another feeling in the town. If you alway have the same buildings like sarranid houses or so it would be very very boring. I think you should implement these because the graphics are also very interesting. And maybe there can be fights in some houses so the scenery is not only the town and the ways through it. I think after a time the fights how they are atm they will be quite boring. But I also hope to read some other opinions for this idea.

IT-Killer
  15. IT-Killer

Assassins in Motion (Idea: Trailer Video)

make a dagger animation been thrown, such as rotating it across the screen, then landing on some point

Yeah that's a good idea. Well but I'm not good in making animations but I think it's not very difficult to do this in SonyVegas. And if it's difficult maybe I can ask Fox for making an animation of that. I'll see what I can do. Thank you for this idea.

IT-Killer
Back
Top Bottom