Finding a time to play

18pm (GMT+1) is our time. Now, what day?

• Friday

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Sunday

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Patta

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hey everyone, It would be good if we found a common time where many people can play and where we all start a big round (maybe regularly) So, for this, we first need to find a day of the week and a time where we should play. I will first make a poll about weekend or not weekend, and then we will go on. The Poll will run for 5 days from now on.

Weekend (Evening)
    4 (33.3%)
Weekend (Afternoon)
    5 (41.7%)
During the Week (Evening)
    1 (8.3%)
During the Week (Afternoon)
    2 (16.7%)
14pm (GMT+1)
0 (0%)
15pm (GMT+1)
1 (14.3%)
16pm (GMT+1)
2 (28.6%)
17pm (GMT+1)
1 (14.3%)
18pm (GMT+1)
3 (42.9%)

Well, after this  first poll I will make a poll with day and time. It is obviously going to be the weekend, so I can make it both in one poll.

How's the new version coming? I'm advertising the mod everywhere. Some players are willing to try it. We just need more players. How about making bigger maps or with more features so it's just not a deathmatch between Guards and Assassins. More like a mini assassin persistant world.

Well, I am going to change the "Steal the Documents" Mode in one of the next versions, to focus it more on the books than on kills. But atm, it is hard for me to do anything, due to two reasons:
At first, my PC is broken again, the remaining gig ram that was not broken don't want to work any longer, but I will fix that as soon as possible,
Second I have my final exams getting closer and closer (only less than a month left) and after that I will be in Barcelona for a week, but I will work a bit on it again as soon as my pc is fixed. Can't learn 24 Hours a day :razz:

Patta said:
Well, I am going to change the "Steal the Documents" Mode in one of the next versions, to focus it more on the books than on kills. But atm, it is hard for me to do anything, due to two reasons:
At first, my PC is broken again, the remaining gig ram that was not broken don't want to work any longer, but I will fix that as soon as possible,
Second I have my final exams getting closer and closer (only less than a month left) and after that I will be in Barcelona for a week, but I will work a bit on it again as soon as my pc is fixed. Can't learn 24 Hours a day :razz:

Haha Barcelona, lol I live in Spain. Perhaps I'll take a train or something and show up  :mrgreen:

Well, it's me and some friends and our main plan is: drinking... Som bring something to drink and there will be no problem :razz:

(For everyone under 18 or 21 or whatever years, let me tell you that drinking is not fun and very bad... :wink:)

Patta said:
Well, it's me and some friends and our main plan is: drinking... Som bring something to drink and there will be no problem :razz:

(For everyone under 18 or 21 or whatever years, let me tell you that drinking is not fun and very bad... :wink:)
jaja of course!

lol i saw some news in Spanish TV that some neighbours at Barcelona have complained for British students who went there in study trip drank way too much and disturb the people living there by lurking in the streets, throwing litter everywhere etc.

Just don't end up like these guys  :razz:

Lannistark said:
lol i saw some news in Spanish TV that some neighbours at Barcelona have complained for British students who went there in study trip drank way too much and disturb the people living there by lurking in the streets, throwing litter everywhere etc.

Just don't end up like these guys  :razz:
Don't worry, we are all germans. Germans never do anything bad... :wink: (I hope the irony becomes clear)

Added the first poll results to the first post, result says "Weekend (Afternoon). Will now do the new poll, should be there in like 2 minutes.

So yea, we still need a day, friday, saturday or sunday. I think saturday or sunday would be best. I will start a new poll.

edit: Im a bit worried that we will not get a really good date, because with only 7 people voting on the poll, it is not very accurate...

So, the result says "Saturday, 18PM (GMT+1). The problem is, that, if we do it at 18PM, Neither me nor Fox nor Kekse (the three admins) nor anyone else from IT-Clan will have much time. So, I think it would be best to set the time to 17PM, what would be much better for us. Is that OK for everyone?

OK, so the plan is to play every saturday, 17PM (GMT+1) Depending on the number of people, we will either play FFA or TDM, we will see how we do that, then. I will make an official post soon and provide more information about it. It is not official until I make that post! So, I can not tell you for sure f we will get this together for next saturday already, but I hope so.

Hi Lanni.
I think there's not enough "commercial" for this mod. Our trailer video project died 4 weeks after we started it. Because I couldn't make a video without material which I get from other clan members. The second problem is, that the server is down because there is a problem while connecting to them. Like I said in another Fox doesn't know how to solve it. So if you want to make any commercials for this mod you're welcome to do so. Or also if you want to host a server you also can do it. I hope the mod will continue in a few days otherwise I think the mod will die and that's not what we want.

Back
Top Bottom