B Native [WB] Race Wars - Bloodshed - Open Beta Download Link on page 29!

Users who are viewing this thread

We are working on the next version of the closed beta, and after we released that (only for the people in the closed beta, of course, we will do another small bugfix and probably release it as an open beta afterwards. I can't tell you when we will have finished the next version, though, as there is still much to do.

tobijah said:
I guess I will just have to survive with this mod for the time being then.  :roll:  :lol:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,141589.0.html
(It's what my mouse is from after all.)

We will meet on the battle field when this mod comes out. Lets see who  is the tougher rodent!

We really need to add a mice-faction. :wink: Would be some epic wars then.

But as I said, no more factions atm. Maybe when all the other things are finished, but I don't think so. We'll see what time brings.

Hahaha, Nice one. You could put that in the factions history. but not in the game it's self. :mrgreen:
(This topic of mice is starting to get a little silly. :roll:)

Yes, I agree. Damn, I really need to write more parts of the story. Well, I got plenty of time next week, so I'll be writing then.

Patta said:
Yes, I agree. Damn, I really need to write more parts of the story. Well, I got plenty of time next week, so I'll be writing then.

Whatever you do, I'm looking forward to it. keep at it man :cool:

P.S. added Mod to my sig.

Awesome, thx!

edit: A new part was added to the story of Nordstedt. You can find it in a spoiler in the first post! I hope you enjoy it and I hope I did not make too many mistakes.

tobijah said:
What Patta means is that you need to be married before you can join the closed alpha/beta :twisted:
lol.  But i am a bit confused as to what he did mean, probably just the development team.  :?:
feel free to pm me if you change your mind. :lol:

Brimstoned said:
But i am a bit confused as to what he did mean, probably just the development team.  :?:

Closed Beta means, that only german clans which applied to our mod can play it. You as a single person cannot get the mod until it's in the open beta. With the closed beta we are searching for bugs in our mod. And it's easier to get bug reports from a german clan than from an english or "whatever language" clan. I hope you can understand this. Look forward to the mod and maybe you're the first one who plays the mod when it's in the open beta.
If you have any questions, aks us. We hope we can help you.

IT-Killer

IT Clan (Indestructible Team), rp (Ritter des Phönix), 5th KGL (a Napoleonic Wars regiment), KR (Kreuzritter), oRP (Order of the Rising People; yes it's a german clan)
I'm not sure if these are all clans. Sorry if I have forgotten a clan.
Once it were more clans but a few of them don't exist any more.

Na. Take a look at TWW, for example. They had an open alpha and it was bugged as hell, so everyone said "**** mod, full of bugs, I'll stop playing it." And thus no one was interested in the patches etc. any longer.

This looks really cool can't wait to be a rat man named Martin T. Warrior.

Martin_the_Warrior.jpg

Back
Top Bottom