Recent content by HokieBT

1. HokieBT

SP Sci-Fi SWC: The New Order Edition

Hey, I just wanted to say this looks great and I fully support this effort! I think it's great that people are still interested in SWC almost 10+ years after the initial release.  It definitely could not have come as far as it has without support from the community and a ton of work from people...
  2. HokieBT

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Yeah, I believe Swyter is planning on it, but Steam is going to be used for beta testing to work out the major bugs, etc. Mentioned in the FAQ here http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/742671195/352792037318809631/ Swyter explaining his reason, which I completely agree...
  3. HokieBT

Unofficial Troop Editor 1.9 for troops.txt file

kabogh - I'm not very active anymore, but I was just checking in and wanted to say thanks for helping troubleshoot the last few years!
  4. HokieBT

lol, thanks for posting that.  I had read it before, but forgot how awesome that quote was and thought it deserved a place in my signature.  :)
  5. HokieBT

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for posting this, it was VERY nice to hear.  If you happen to see a digital copy please post a link, I'd be curious to try and read a google translation of it.  :) Anyway, I know I, Swyter, and MANY others spent a LOT of time working on this mod, so its nice...
  6. HokieBT

LSP Sci-Fi 3D Art Clothing - jackets, vests, and boots

updated download link in the first post to be http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1118
  7. HokieBT

Interesting, thank you for posting that!  Although I'm not very active, I find it nice to see articles like this, YouTube video's, and posts here or on moddb showing people are still enjoying SWC.  I, Swyter, and many others put a lot of time and effort into it, so it's nice to see these.
  8. HokieBT

Just wanted to share my thoughts so far with everybody.  I haven't had a lot of time to play the latest version, but I have to say I'm very impressed with what I've seen.  There seems to be major upgrades to most of the graphics / scenes and lots of tweaks to help with performance and overall...
  9. HokieBT

I'm not active anymore, but I just wanted to let everybody know that a new preview version was posted on ModDB.  Check out some of the recent screenshots if you get a chance (very impressive) and download the latest version (which I'm doing now).  Please report any bugs on their issue tracker...
  10. HokieBT

UpdateModuleParties v1.1 - update module_parties.py after using Map Editor

FYI - The download link was bad, so I fixed it on the first page.  No clue if this program is still necessary or works with the latest versions of M&B, but I wanted to update it in case somebody was looking for it. http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=884
  11. HokieBT

A year or so ago people reported an issue similar to this and I added the following note on the first page: I'm not sure why this isn't working for you and haven't tried this editor on any of the recent versions of M&B, but its possible this issue is related to an operating system problem or...
  12. HokieBT

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

congrats on the release!
  13. HokieBT

I'm not active anymore, but I do have access to the beta version that is under development.  I just wanted to say that Swyter and the rest of the team are doing a great job from what I have seen.  Models & scenes have been significantly improved, a lot of my coding issues have been resolved...
  14. HokieBT

Note, for anybody trying to use this tool.  It worked on M&B Native and M&B Warband the last time I tried it, but that was months ago.  I don't have time to maintain this anymore in the future so I don't know if its compatible with recent versions of M&B: WFaS, but hopefully it is.  If not, then...
  15. HokieBT

Hehe.  Technically, "Star Wars Mercenaries" was first, then "Star Wars Calradia", then "Star Wars Conquest".  :) Anyway, I'm busy in real life so no longer an active participator, but Swyter and the rest of the team are still working on a new version.  I've access to the beta version and from...