Recent content by Highlander

1. Highlander

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Congrats on the release! Good to see this project is still active
  2. Highlander

[WB][M] Persistent Galaxies

I've made a new banner with correct spelling. Feel free to use it.
  3. Highlander

Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

After season 2 I read the rest of the books.
  4. Highlander

An extra key for jetpack is not as simple as it sounds. Might be possible to use Ctrl+Space or Q+Space, but it does need to use the jump key somehow.
  5. Highlander

Very fast shooting guns (gatlings) have proven to be quite ressource intensive. For now Dany has chosen not to use them.
  6. Highlander

With a proper model, I would try that. Can't guarantee that it'll work out well, though.
  7. Highlander

It might be possible to make a nice droideka by adding some custom animations. I tried that already, but quit it, because I didn't manage to create a good model for it. That scene prop stuff is silly, as Belendor explained.
  8. Highlander

When I started the mod in first place, I did so, because of a couple of interesting jedi abilities I was able to implement with the game engine. Not because I thought we need a 1000th line battle mod. I would be very disappointed, if players weren't allowed to play some jedi on sith battles for...
  9. Highlander

They do, but you need a certain Force Power for that.
  10. Highlander

Geonosian would fit well into the mod, but it would take someone with very good skills and a lot of time to model a Geonosian that doesn't look silly or cheap. I doubt we'll get that.
  11. Highlander

You should decide to use either these things or speeder bikes, not both. Skeletons and Animations cannot be made to work well on both at the same time. I might prepare some animations and code to make them work with the warband engine or even shoot.
  12. Highlander

Let the player decide which items he buys. One or two trooper classes are enough IMO.
  13. Highlander

I agree, it's hard to balance the classes. I'd give the jetpack to the light trooper, too. Anyway, I gave them this blaster, sword dual weapon to make them more interesting.
  14. Highlander

There was a 'force choke' a while ago. I don't really remember where it went. Maybe there was some problem with it. Maybe it was too powerful.