MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

So until I saw the bit about the "heavy editing" I was resigned to be unable to participate in the prop contest-- but now, feast your eyes on my submission!

WhatHaveIDone_zps71d231bc.jpg

Note: reads "Keep Firing Boy!!" backwards-- an apt motto for this mod, I must say.

Gentlemen. Сomrades. Tovarischi.
Im playing BF2 for four days.
I have already praised this mod.
But today I am so touched, I feel so young (even suffering from lack of sleep) and play with enthusiasm that Ive lost a couple of years ago.
I like everything.
Duels. It's just a renaissance.
New moves, new techniques and experience, new fight tactics.
Battles.
New balance, a completely new atmosphere.
I say - fantastic. And saying that I do not mean just a science fiction of SW world.
I do not have the moral right not to send my huge thanks you to every developers, every person who has assisted the project and and those who join right now, those who supports game servers.
My admirations.

I feel very uncomfortable now, showing this sentimentality.
So now I'll find some pictures of pussycats on the Internet, they'll make me vomit and I'll come back to normal...

LeeChina said:
Gentlemen. Сomrades. Tovarischi.
Im playing BF2 for four days.
I have already praised this mod.
But today I am so touched, I feel so young (even suffering from lack of sleep) and play with enthusiasm that Ive lost a couple of years ago.
I like everything.
Duels. It's just a renaissance.
New moves, new techniques and experience, new fight tactics.
Battles.
New balance, a completely new atmosphere.
I say - fantastic. And saying that I do not mean just a science fiction of SW world.
I do not have the moral right not to send my huge thanks you to every developer, every person who has assisted the project and and those who join right now, those who supports game servers.
My admirations.

I feel very uncomfortable now, showing this sentimentality.
So now I'll find some pictures of pussycats on the Internet, they'll make me vomit and I'll come back to normal...

On a scale from six to twelve, how drunk are you?

Azrayel said:
So until I saw the bit about the "heavy editing" I was resigned to be unable to participate in the prop contest-- but now, feast your eyes on my submission!

Note: reads "Keep Firing Boy!!" backwards-- an apt motto for this mod, I must say.
Awesome.

Azrayel said:

And why does Republic propaganda hav the CIS symbol on it?

will you guys have aircraft in game? I think if you where to rescale all the units in the mod you could have a map that's huge and in turn able to use aircraft to its full extent. this would be easy to do.. and it could give you guys a map on  the same scale of a Arma 2 map.

Nubcake said:
Sorry if I this question was already asked, I probably missed it, but when is this mod going to get its sub-board under warband mods?

Never, due to copyrights.... I know that sucks, but we must face reality.

We might as well not bother with all the silly "this is Star Wars but not really" stuff, since we're not getting it anyway.

baz44331 said:
will you guys have aircraft in game? I think if you where to rescale all the units in the mod you could have a map that's huge and in turn able to use aircraft to its full extent. this would be easy to do.. and it could give you guys a map on  the same scale of a Arma 2 map.
If you want to make the Warband engine implode.

HarbingerOfDoom said:
baz44331 said:

This. It bothers me when people who have no knowledge or experience say things like "Oh it will be easy to do and this simple" when they don't really know anything at all.

DanyEle said:
Nubcake said:
Sorry if I this question was already asked, I probably missed it, but when is this mod going to get its sub-board under warband mods?

Never, due to copyrights.... I know that sucks, but we must face reality.
Never, as in never ever never? Man that sucks. :sad:

Epicrules said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:
baz44331 said:

This. It bothers me when people who have no knowledge or experience say things like "Oh it will be easy to do and this simple" when they don't really know anything at all.

I like the idea... I will start on it when umm...... well... yeah I can barely edit CK2 files let alone Warband XD just be happy with what ya got.

Epicrules said:

haha no experience?  OK let me see, Ive work on.. N&S. The Veiled Stars mod. HWM mod. all for Mount and blade but ive being moding for many years on other games. yes that modeling, UVmapping, Textureing, so I know what im talking about its just you must have no knowledge how to mod yourself. because if you did then you know that its a case of editing a few things and scaling them down. So guys please don't presume things when you dont know what you talking about.

Scaling units is one thing, creating a working aircraft with Warband engine is totally another.

Edit: well, for what I know about scripting, it just might be doable, but then there's issues with balancing and creating anti-air weapons etc..

Back
Top Bottom