Recent content by DSparil

1. DSparil

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire as a Priest of Berath/Bellower. Pretty good game. The real fun for me lies in configuring the AI of each character in such a way that they can fight and win with minimal input from me, sort of like managing a team of independent adventurers.
    ZyHmFXe.jpg

Lj1BgC2.jpg
  2. DSparil

Who of the old guard are still around?

Hello D'Sparil, nice to see you again. :grin:
    Same to you friend :smile:
  3. DSparil

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Any particular lore reason as to why chaos dwarfs can "upgrade" into goblins? or is it just a bug?
  4. DSparil

Any particular reason why camera zoom in and out (numpad + and -) was removed?
  5. DSparil

MauINyp.jpg
    Heh.

On a completely unrelated note: I just found out S(k)arloc was an actual Warhammer Dogs of War character, nice detail there.
  6. DSparil

Ehhh, the nippon chaos thing looks great but lore wise it doesnt make much sense. In WF chaos is much more geography based than in 40k so it seems odd that they could reach that far given that their center is at the far north. Looks cool nonetheless.
  7. DSparil

LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
    That be interesting, Like is it only with some Armour or all? I drove the assumption that it needs to be rescaled since its different size... but if it can be fixed by only removing the restriction it be great.  :mrgreen:

Works for some, not for all. Humans, elves, vampires and skeletons are fair game, they can use each other's equipment without a single issue. Orcs and Chaos cannot use most of the stuff without the skeleton going bonkers. The other races are hit or miss, mostly with helmets, armor doesnt seem to cause too much trouble.
  8. DSparil

kraggrim said:
    Give him some oversized gloves for a real cartoon look :smile:.

Edit: Here's the old kraggy ogres file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/zqjlt2 (and just to reiterate for others who missed the earlier conversation, this only works as is for the birger jarl submod for the old version, not for use with current version or rigale version).

Thanks, it worked just fine:
    MPkBnqK.jpg
  9. DSparil

Lifting item restrictions leads to, ahh... interesting results
    hHpPr0A.jpg

Thats a goblin btw. Funny thing is that nothing clips.
  10. DSparil

kraggrim said:
    I'll have a look for it at some point if you want to try. Some of the models were tweaked and remapped so they'd need swapped too. I presume you know how to use OpenBRF so should be fine.

Please do.
  11. DSparil

kraggrim said:
    D'Sparil said:
    Anyone got a working link for Kraggy's Ogres? the old one is dead.

It was only compatible with a submod for an outdated version of Warsword, so I never bothered re-uploading it.

Ah, too bad, Im sure I could adapt them to work for personal use with the new version in a few minutes since the ogres havent changed much. The skin textures were much better than the ones we have now.
  12. DSparil

Anyone got a working link for Kraggy's Ogres? the old one is dead.
  13. DSparil

Dorfus145 said:
    Were you referencing Throt the Unclean with that name or was it just a random coincidence? Just saying because I only see Goblin and Bretonnian parts there

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Pukerat_the_Unclean

Also stop zoggin around with da race restrictions ya grot

No.
  14. DSparil

LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
    Does anyone know the Game " Warlords Battlecry 1-3 " how does the Lore from there would be comparable to Warhammer?

Its a pretty standard fantasy setting, complete with a revered old fallen empire that used to encompass all the civilized land and a sundering event that brought daemons and other evils to the world. And it divided elves into high, wood and dark. There are even four evil gods of war, plague, undead and famine. Theres an imperial faction (more byzantine than HRE) and a "noble knights" one. There are dwarves who dwell in mountains and drink ale. There are chaos dwarves that were corrupted by one of the dark gods. There are orcs and goblins who just want to kill everything. Again, its pretty standard fantasy. the games are very good though, specially Warlords battlecry 3.
Back
Top Bottom