SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

MauINyp.jpg
Heh.

On a completely unrelated note: I just found out S(k)arloc was an actual Warhammer Dogs of War character, nice detail there.

suppression said:
when winning a tournament not always receive a winner shield so without 10 shields we can't buy from wizard brothers.

You don't need the tournament badges anymore in the latest version to access the wizards'shops, that's why you don't get them.

EldritchEntity said:
Okay, bit of an issue here. I downloaded the mod and it plays just fine, smoother than i expected even, but there is a problem with the followers dialogs.
Instead of the normal speeches, the text box is filled with random bits of text from every other interaction ever, including my own options to answer, making it impossible to understand anything at all or to send follower on missions.
Note that this issue happens only when talking directly to them, the initial dialog menu is fine.

you certainly have not downloaded the June 3rd 2016 patch that fixes the dialogs of companions, after which you have to start a fresh game.  You cannot use the old game you made yesterday after patching, make 1 new game after patching and enjoy plenty of fixes from last June.  That patch was released in record time, probably because there were lots of easily fixed issues with the May 30th 2016 release.  Now you know...

D'Sparil said:
Any particular reason why camera zoom in and out (numpad + and -) was removed?

I asked it a year before by mp and in the forum a long time agoand they never answered me, it is very boring for me i play at max zoom out ! Happy that someone else finally noticed it !

Armaury said:
D'Sparil said:
Any particular reason why camera zoom in and out (numpad + and -) was removed?

I asked it a year before by mp and in the forum a long time agoand they never answered me, it is very boring for me i play at max zoom out ! Happy that someone else finally noticed it !
Quite sure it was something to do with Death Cam. Interfered with something and/or caused issues. I vaguely recall GS (perhaps) talking about why it had been removed.

Most of the minor issues (such as these) will have been addressed in the next patch. Just embrace the corruption and suck it up until then. :shifty:

YourStepDad said:
There is a patch for this coming out today? o.o

In any case, Merry Christmas my fellow self flagellant Warhammer fanatics. :smile:
No, he's just being stupid. There is no Christmas patch. There never was. It's estimated to be January/February (was mentioned by the team quite a few posts ago) but even then, it isn't written in stone.

And a Merry Christmas to you! :party:

Meensai said:
Insomnia strikes again!

Then I thought: I really like Chaos, but now where Nippon's in my inner Weeaboo is crying and begs me to play Nippon... So I thought it's time Chaos reaches the far east...

BC670E68EA346D180D758BF18D5D9266335C9EA0

Also if you don't see enough details on that screenie, here's some Pics from openBRF

57CEDCA9C35A989F1A8EB3FE219DBDD94A7D85B6

162D12247EEF7D361060C7B71651D1AADE9EA964

DCF42CE5E795E2D17B8A8CF66C972F93BEE7CC50

4C78F603B493D004CD1BCF12E09B7236242655CF

FBC118B2CA3EEE78E08C6BE2F750279CF72D967D

Not yet happy with all parts, especially the horse's colours, but oh well :razz:
Edited: I think that'll suffice for now :smile:

2F54AC3C3B789B7EFF9CACD91423FEE7406A7682

Also, in case you're reading Nameless, I kept trying a couple more times, never got the Dwarven Merchant, but the game realised my Nippon character's special and not a test so it decided to show him the bloody Merchant instead...

061740A8AAF9FE90BEFA0CD8F64BF7529B5FBBFC
@Nameless could you please put them into the mod.
It's really awesome :shock: :shock:

kevinflemming said:
YourStepDad said:
There is a patch for this coming out today? o.o

In any case, Merry Christmas my fellow self flagellant Warhammer fanatics. :smile:
No, he's just being stupid. There is no Christmas patch. There never was. It's estimated to be January/February (was mentioned by the team quite a few posts ago) but even then, it isn't written in stone.

And a Merry Christmas to you! :party:

that's what I call "being bold as ****"

Dorfus145 said:
I'll take that as a compliment lol. :shifty:

Christmas is nearly over, at least for me. I'd just like to say a huge thank you to the WSC team. You all deserve a bloody good pat on the back. Really hope you took some time off, put your feet up, ate ridiculous amounts of good food, drank plenty of festive drinks and spent time with loved ones. :wink:

Same goes for you all. Hope everybody enjoyed the holidays! :party:

kevinflemming said:
Dorfus145 said:
I'll take that as a compliment lol. :shifty:

Christmas is nearly over, at least for me. I'd just like to say a huge thank you to the WSC team. You all deserve a bloody good pat on the back. Really hope you took some time off, put your feet up, ate ridiculous amounts of good food, drank plenty of festive drinks and spent time with loved ones. :wink:

Same goes for you all. Hope everybody enjoyed the holidays! :party:

Sure I did eat, drink and feast like no tomorrow, so "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" on that front :lol:

Thank you all guys for being so damn awesome and, again, the Warsword Team wishes you all the best winter holidays of your lives!! :wink:

Happy christmas guys! Hope your had a good time.

But to another point.
Concidering the amount of pages here, and the active communety i thought it could be a neat idea to set up a discord server.
Just a basic one at the moment, gonna add some more channels and a logo later.
How ever wants can join. :smile:

https://discord.gg/5h6JgCx

Dankmar said:
Happy christmas guys! Hope your had a good time.

But to another point.
Concidering the amount of pages here, and the active communety i thought it could be a neat idea to set up a discord server.
Just a basic one at the moment, gonna add some more channels and a logo later.
How ever wants can join. :smile:

https://discord.gg/5h6JgCx

Good idea, I'll be joining

Also merry knifemas man-things

still knifemas here in skavenblight

until the 6th of january

and thanks to everybody who hoped we had a nice knifemas

I sure did, stabbed many things, sniffed many warpstone, made some filthy slaves dig me some more tunnels...

Christmas was yesterday, and I think that whatever your time zone is, it's now over. So I'm officially late for the presents, but I'm still gonna give you something.

With the patch still under work, what else could be better than a random list of crazy things from the Warhammer Fantasy lore to keep the right mood up? A lot of things, actually....HERE IT COMES! :grin:

GW Related Stuff:

- Age of Sigmar was created to replace WHFB and take over WH40k's place as the main product line. The very night AoE was released, GW replaced the historical space marine's statue in front of their headquarter with a stormcast eternal's statue.
- GW tried to copyright the word "pauldron" but failed.
- GW tried to sue the creators of the story "Spots The Space Marine" for the use of the "space marine" term. They lost the trial and it backfired into a sentence that declares they do not own exclusive rights for the use of the name "space marine". They still list it in their copyrights, though.
- Riding the same wave of the previous entry, GW claims the copyrights on the word "eldar" without any right to do so. The term was in fact coined by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- After a change of CEO in the late 2015, there are rumors about a possible WHFB comeback in the future (wish upon a warpstone-made star).

....seems incredible but the fictional facts start now.

The Empire:

- The Empire was founded by barbarians from Norsca. Sigmar was in fact what we'd call a "Chaos Marauder" in the first edition of Warhammer and he fought for the bad guys.
- At some point, Sigmar used to be one of the Emperor of Mankind's sons in the old lore, linking the two settings as "Fantasy happens on a remote planet inside the 40k galaxy".
- The Empire never invented anything by itself, as guns and artillery were given them by Dwarfs, magic by Elves and all the modern warmachines (steam tanks, missile launchers, etc.) were built by Leonardo Da Miragliano, a tilean.
- Every Elector Count possess a Runefang, a magical ancient sword. When a Runefang is lost, the council looses permanently one of its members, reducing the number of Elector Counts.
- The Holy Templar Order Of Sigmar (aka Witch Hunters) is protected and helped by an ancient lesser Chaos God who wants to annihilate chaos, and he's not Malice. Tzeentch is so afraid of this ancient being that any tzeentchi demon would flee at the sight of a witch hunter.

Bretonnia:

- They are being manipulated by the Wood Elves, to the point that every bretonnian noble worth of note is actually an half-elf. But they don't know it (YE OLDE LULZ).
- The Lady of the Lake is an ancient elvish goddess, but they don't know this too.
- Bretonnia itself is build on what once was a part of the forest of Athel Loren.
- The Green Knight, the biggest hero in bretonnian myths, is actually a king of the past (Guilles de Breton, founder of Bretonnia) who drank too much of the elixirs the Lady gave him, turning the mortal into a part-man, part-elf, part-divine being at her orders. Not even their heroes are free from the elvish leash, who's a good dog bretonnian, huh?!
- Bretonnia once managed to almost conquer the whole Empire, but the plot was dropped in the following edition because no one can kill the Good Guys.

Other Humans:

- Estalia is a country so poor that its paesants get sometimes grouped and sold in packs as mercenary cannonfodder to the other countries.
- Tilean kingdoms are allied with many different countries. Not all of them are on the good or neutral side.
- Araby is trapped in an endless war against Bretonnia, Estalia and Tilea by the Skaven and their divide et impera tactic.
- Albion's cults revolve around some Old One artifacts.
- Cathay mages are literally stealing the powers of the Chaos Gods to fuel their magic. Not as Tzeentch planned, this time.
- Amazons are said to be immortal. Their appearance as a race happened after one of the two Portals Of Chaos collapsed, which would also explain their possible immortality.
- Kislev is the human kingdom with the highest rate of chaos-mutations among its people.

Dwarfs:

- The dwarf culture and religion revolves around grudges. They hold a grudge against whoever did them something, be it insignificant or a serious insult, forever or until the unfortunate's Death by dwarf hands. (They once built a fortress for the Empire, the Empire paid them a few coins, literally, less. They sieged the fortress and slaughtered everyone, women, elders and children included, inside it before turning the fortress into sand).
- Not trying to kill the offenders will result in the neglecting dwarfs' death by their own gods' hands.
- Dwarf women can grow beards, and the dwarfs find female beards attractive.
- Dwarvish culture deems technological advancement as heresy. That's why engineers are seen as weirdos and their inventions have to wait centuries before even being allowed a prototype.
- Dwarfs are completely unable to use/comprehend magic. What's interesting is that the sheer presence of a dwarf would make for a chance of spells missworking/backfiring...
- ....still they craft the best magical weapons and items through runesmithing (magic trapped into symbols).
- All the dwarf holds were once part of an unique massive city built both on the surface and underground......but Lizardmen smashed it (and killed most of the dwarfs while doing so) because of a misinterpretation of one of their profecies that they believed able to perma-kill chaos.

Chaos Dwarfs:

- They wield magic, differently from their untainted cousins, but those who use it turn into stone after some time.
- Chaos dwarfs created (reads "bio-engineered") the black orcs using the greenskin gene as a base and bits of human and ogre genetic material. They never repeated the experiment of creating something after the black orcs rose against them, beginning a short but gruesome war where all the greenskins enslaved by the CD, except hobgoblins, fought against their masters.
- Chaos dwarf sorceres often ride Lammasi into battle, though it's believed to be the mind of the mount to control its rider, being Lammasi supreme intellects and powerful sorcerers themselves, their very breath being directly connected with the very winds of magic.
- They are the ones who formed Ogre Leadbelchers. As a matter of fact, Ogre mercenaries that fought for them, were given CD artillery pieces as weapons. Once they ended their service, the CD let the Ogres keep the big guns, which they carry around as a symbol of their battle worthness.

High Elves:

- The HE were designed as the "good part of USA", sending their marines against the forces of chaos everywhere needed, having saved Europe the Old World from the two biggest chaos hordes before the End Times and having a democratically elected ruler.
- The Everqueen's soul is made of the souls of all the everqueens before her back to the very daughter of Isha.
- The Everqueen is the only being capable of completely cleansing something tainted by chaos, that's why the forces of chaos are afraid of her. But sadness destroy her powers.
- Every Ulthuan citizen is also a perfectly skilled soldier.
- They have massive carrier ships used to deploy surprise dragon attacks on their enemies.
- Some HE, once dead, get turned into daemonettes or daemon princes by Slaanesh. This happens more frequently among Dark Elves though.

Dark Elves:

- As the HE were designed as the "good side of USA", the Dark Elves represent the more evil part of it: slavery, weapons everywhere, hunting everything that lives for the sheer fun of killing, deeming themselves superior to everyone else, they built a wall to keep off the people from Lustria (....yes, they had the idea rougly 35 years ago). The HE vs DE civil war was in fact plotted to represent the South vs North American Civil War.
- Malekith is the true heir to the Phoenix King throne.
- Morathi is both the mother AND the wife of Malekith, making her both the queen and the queen mother. The two plot killing each other (something aking to the Sith master-Sith apprentice relationship in the Star Wars universe) and when they strike against each other many DE lose their lives in mini-internal civil wars only to see them "kiss" and make up.
- Malekith is the most fervent cultist of Khaine and leads the purge against the Cult Of Pleasure....which is led by Morathi.
- GW stated that DE are a race on the brink of extinction, but their numbers are unknown as they'll always be having enough soldiers and people as the plot requires. PLOT ARMOR.
- Morathi's retinue is composed of daemonettes and other warp creatures.
- Her immortality is achieved by bathing in demon semen and newborn's blood, practice that granted her a place among the eldest beings in the setting, together with some Slann.
- The other DE pretend to be immortal only because they are incredibly afraid of death and what awaits them after it.

Wood Elves:

- WE see Bretonnia as their playground, using bretonnians as food, ritual sacrifices, stress relievers, guests to their parties and puppets to do their biddings.
- When a bretonnian noble gets chosen by the WE to be their champion among humans, they make him drink concoctions made of WE "geneseed" to put some elf in the human. Sometimes they exagerate and the human explodes.
- One of the most important rituals in the WE culture consists in kidnapping a bretonnian virgin, tie her to a pole and shoot arrows at her. Another tradition consists in inviting bretonnian paesants to their parties and DANCE them to death, feed them to creatures while they sleep or, if they survive, they let them go. Which means they die from sudden aging once out of the forest, as the time in Athel Loren is messed up and five minutes could equal a couple centuries or more in the outside world.
- They too don't know that the Lady Of The Lake is an ancient elven goddess. They still have the God Of Smithing Vaul running around the forest though.
- Athel Loren has roots connected to the other forests in the setting and pieces of it spawn on islands at sea, meaning that while you're wandering in the woods you could find yourself into it, surrounded by *super friendly* creatures and *welcoming* elves. This explains why, in Athel Loren, there are skeletons belonging to almost every kind of living beings in the setting.
- Often the treekin and dryads rampage against WE settlements for the sheer lust of blood and fun. Then the cretures dress themselves up with the entrails, bones and skins of the dead.

Skaven:

- The Horned Rat is an ex-nurglite Greater demon who wanted to play god by himself. He then proceeded with a mass mutation of some human beings and created the Skaven.
- The average skaven female goes through a million/a million and a half pregnancies before her death. They are fat monstrosities with surgery implanted addictional nipples and an artificially expanded womb, often no limbs (EEK!! THE BIRTH MACHINE MUST NOT ESCAPE!! NEVER NEVER!!), blind, often with sewn-shut mouths and locked away in birth facilities. The joys of being a mother.
- They see (as many other races in the setting) everything not a skaven as an useless object. That's why the put the suffix "thing" to every other being's name (ex. manthings, dwarfthings, elfthings and so on).
- They keep the Old World in constant war only to prevent the other kingdoms from becoming too strong or advanced.
- Warpstone is the main resource for their technology, magic and fun, as warpstone powder is their favourite drug.
- They love puns and jokes, both making and listening to them. I'm serious, those vermins love killing, drugs and comedy.
- They built a nuclear bomb but failed to detonate it. The bomb lies still under Altdorf.
- There are skaven clans through the entire world, as they are able to tunnel under the oceans and reach everywhere. Some of these clans are still unknown and many of them do not even remember the existance of other clans but theirs.

Beastmen:

- Contrary to the common belief that beastmen reproduce through raping humans, they do not. Also, beastmen women are some of the most kind and loving mothers in the setting.
- A beastman can be naturally born from two non-mutated humans. The parents sometimes bring the mutated childs in the forest, where a tribe of beastmen will adopt them.
- Where standard chaos fights for the complete dominion of the world and its inhabitants, beastmen fight because they like to slaughter and hate everything civilized or harmonious.
- Beastmen culture is less primitive than what many think. They have lot of traditions and hold them in high regard. The lower side of that, is that most of their rituals end with them covering everything and everyone in feces. As a matter of fact, beastmen do consider poo as holy (.....the pun about this is obvious). 
- Bray-Shamans are the only ones outside of the "stronger is better" philosphy, because they can directly call on the Chaos Gods.
- A fight in the woods between two armies will surely see an horde of beastmen joining the fight as a third faction, laying waste upon both of the original fighters.

Chaos:

- Chaos had two major plots deleted due to them badly losing both of the only two open Warhammer events ever. GW had to save them from being wiped out with extreme uses of plot armors. That's one of the main reasons why the End Times have been a mandatory event and not a "fan based" plot event.
- The Chaos Gods hate each other and constantly try to sabotage their plans. That's why a lot of undivided chaos chosens get turned into worthless chaos spawns instead of ascending to demonhood.
- Tzeentch claims to be the source of all magic. But he's not, he's just a big fat liar.
- Some norscan tribes do not venerate chaos or worship secondary aspects of the Big Four for fear of attracting too much attention on them and being turned into chaos spawns. Sigmar was among them before founding his own empire in the south.
- One chaos everchosen went to heaven after his death. Not chaos heaven, imperial heaven, the one ruled by Morr.
- Nurgle used to wander through the Old World with a travelling circus to plague the lands. A literal circus, with clowns, fire-eaters, animals and acrobats. Though, they were all great unclean ones, plaguebearers and nurglings, but not in disguise, just plain demons putting up a carnival.
- Khorne hates his own followers, he only hopes for them to die and get their skulls and blood.
- The armor wore by the chaos warriors is welded into their skin at the moment of ascension. They also grow neural terminations inside of it, meaning that when they get hit on the armor, they feel the same as they would be hit on their naked skin.
- Slaaneshi Champions are sometimes given the gift of hermaphroditism, developing both genitals and becoming extremely appealing to both men and women. They are some of the least mutated and attractive people in the whole known world.

Daemons:

- Whenever a demon enters the material world, he loses most of its powers and becomes mortal, making it possible for an imperial levy spearman to kill them. Demons hate to roam outside the Chaos Wastes/Warp for this reason.
- Another reason they hate to be summoned outside of the Warp is that their summoners are probably going to bind them into items (happens very very very often). No one wants to be a sword or a ring for eternity.

Ogres:

- Everything in Ogre culture is based on food: their god is The Great Gaping Maw, their magic is the Gut Magic and is practiced by chefs, their hierachies are defined by how much/what they can eat and digest without dying, they accept to fight as mercenaries only in exchange of massive amounts of food. Learn from them Halflings....
- They are the last race created by the Old Ones, before disappearing, as a weapon to destroy Chaos. But they left their brains unfinished.
- Orcs fight for and against every faction in the setting, as they are one of the most common mercenary troops available.
- Some ancient ogre tribes bartered their freedom for immortality with the Chaos Gods, becoming the mutated Dragon Ogres. They literally bathe in lightnings and thunders and ride on storms.
- Every ogre MUST have a club/melee weapon. The ones not having or losing it are considered traitors and hunted (and eaten, after they get caught) by their own kin.

Lizardmen:

- They were the first creation of the Old Ones as their weapons for destroying Chaos.
- The four breeds of lizardmen (Slann, Sauri, Skinks, Kroxigors) are unique to themselves and spawn from different spawning pools at different spawning rates, with the most common being Sauri, except Skinks and Kroxigors that spawn together.
- Lizardmen possess spaceships (under their pyramids) and laser weaponry (their holy altars) from space/the future, but they don't know it and think it's all about prayers and rituals.
- Some of the most precious treasures the lizardmen have are the golden inscribed plaques left by the Old Ones. Though they cannot read them, and whenever they try to, something wrong happens (they crippled the entire Dwarf race, for example).
- A Slann mind is perfectly attuned with magic and the universe, capable of seeing through time and space. but they're all sleeping/dying/never talk clearly when they do. GW never wanted the good guys to win (they admitted it).
- Most of their armors and weapons are crafted from a mix of gold, bones and wood. Gold, being Lustria a place rich of that metal, is used as the main metal for forging, attracting conquistadores and explorers from the Old World.
- Kroxigors were created to be simple heavy-lifters to help in the building of lizardmen's cities.

Greenskins:

- Greenskins (Orcs and Goblins) used to be an unique faction. They were one of the two races introduced in the first ever edition of Warhammer. The other one was Marauders.
- Orcs, squigs and goblins share the same DNA and reproduce through almost identical spores. From other slightly modified spores, snotlings, gnoblars and hobgoblins are born. Black orcs can breed only through black orcs' spores, their race being an artifical creation.
- The greenskins possess genetic memory, meaning that the newer generations have pieces of their progenitors memories and explaining why a newborn greenskin already know how to walk/talk/fight.
- Hobgoblins are the leaders of the biggest greenskin kingdom in the world, situated between the World's Edge Mountains and Cathay. Though, the other greenskins hate them for their treacherous behaviour, especially after the Greenskin Uprising against the Chaos Dwarfs, where they fought against their own kin.
- Orcs used to commerce with humans in the past.
- Gork and Mork do actually phisically exist in the Warp because the greenskins (both orcs and goblins) decided so. They once ambushed Khorne and beaten him up for fun.
- Night Goblins ingest fungus beer to get themselves high and violent. The mushrooms they use for brewing it include the yet unborn goblin and squig mushrooms too.
- Snotlings are food for the squigs, squigs are food for the goblins, goblins are food for the orcs, dead orcs decompose and some of their spores spawn snotlings. A WAAAAGH is a perfectly self-sustainable cycle.
- Grimgor Ironhide saved the world from Chaos once. As a matter of fact, at the end of the lore behind the Storm Of Chaos event, he managed to get to Archaon (after the Everchosen defeated Valten and was about to kill him), headbutt him to the ground, punch him unconscious and get away laughing and shouting "I'Z DA BEST!! WHO'Z DA STRONGEST NOW?!?!", while his army fell upon the chaos forces, preventing Chaos from winning. And it's true.
- Grimgor Ironhide and Skarsnik were recognized as the avatars of Gork and Mork at the eve of the End Times. They united all the greenskins (and the Ogres, who saw Grimgor as an avatar of the Gaping Maw too) and marched on everything with the biggest WAAAAGH ever.

Vampire Counts:

- The original vampires are all ancient nehekarans who underwent transformation after drinking the Elixir Of Life of Queen Neferata, the first of the vampires. The Vampire Counts are only one of the many vampire bloodlines, more precisely the Von Carstein bloodline.
- Nagash and Neferata are the only two main characters belonging to two different factions, having their roots and rise to fame in Nehekara and their undeath in the Vampire Counts (formerly, then became Undead during the End Times, summing up TK and VC) faction.
- The Knights of Blood are a splinter faction inside the sylvanian army. Though they have been cursed with vampiredom, by their descendance from the Blood Dragon bloodline, they prtected the Empire before being found to be vampires and excommunicated, and most of them still quest for redemption.
- Vlad von Carstein got really close to becoming the emperor of the Empire.
- Bretonnia is one of the places with the most "created" vampires, thanks to the Black Grail found in Mousillon and the Red Duke, the former bretonnian duke of Aquitaine.
- Vampires invaded Lustria thanks to the norscans raiding Luthor Harkon's coffin from an imperial naval convoy. Once carried ashore, the vampire awoken, raising an army of undeads and claiming the lands around as his own, thus creating the Vampire Coast.
- The Border Princes are said to be the place where most necromancers flee when hunted by the Empire, according to Heinrich Kemmler the Lichemaster.

Tomb Kings:

- Ancient nehekarans had flying ships two centuries before the birth of Sigmar. They never used them in the future though.
- The awakening of the Tomb Kings is a collateral effect of the spell Nagash formulated to kill every sign of life in Nehekara during the war against the Death Cult rebels (who were led by Nagash, son of the Priest King). The once more alive Settra, seeing his kingdom destroyed, reunited the long dead monarchs and marched against Nagash, ending the war and reclaiming the land as his own.
- Tomb Kings, while absolutely uninterested by what happens outside their borders, maintain steady commercial relationships with humans and make use of human mercenaries, which are happy to serve them as they pay a lot and do not want to eat/kill them (the opposite of Vampire Counts).
- Queen Khalida, is one of the few Tomb Queens and is know for being one of the most vampire-hating characters in the setting......but she fought alongside her cousin Neferata, under Nagash command, during the End Times. Wonderful maneuver canon writers.
- Speaking of Queen Khalida, her ushabtis are known to be intelligent beings instead of robotic idols.
- Settra has a lot of titles. So many that he has servants with the only task to recite them. It takes a bit more than two hours for them to complete the mantra of his titles.
- Most of the Tomb Kings are envious of creatures with skin.

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS ALMOST NEW YEAR'S EVE!!  :party: :party:

(R.I.P. Carrie Fisher - May the Force be with you forever.)

polloio said:
....seems incredible but the fictional facts start now.
Not really. It is common knowledge that GW pulled some shady **** that would give even Disney a run for their money. They seem to have eased on the crazy stuff and overall paranoia in recent years though.

Back
Top Bottom