SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

kevinflemming said:
Haha, that's great. :grin:

I know what you mean about mouse-painting, it's bloody hard to do. Need a good graphic tablet for that sort of thing.

The pixel rampage is still raging on:

WCKgz.jpg

kevinflemming said:
polloio said:
The pixel rampage is still raging on:
WCKgz.jpg
That's coming along nicely!

I'm quite jealous lol.

I liked to represent my three favourite factions (two of which I've been playing on tabletop) in a single picture :smile:

The fun fact is that the coloured pauldron of the Orc is almost the same 40k Ork pauldron I put on my fantasy Orc Warboss back in the days. And that the Plague Marine is from the warband known as The Purge (aka "THE CRIME IS LIFE, THE SENTENCE IS DEATH!!") and not a Death Guard as my 40k army was.

I miss my miniatures.

Goddamnit, why did you have to talk about miniatures?! Now you made me remember about that Hell Pit Abomination miniature I got in my shelf! I swear that thing looks at me with bloody bright shiny red eyes every night when I go to sleep saying "I'm going to consume you and add you to my head collection..."

D'Sparil said:
Behold the heresy I've created

You are forgiven, we will just sell you as a love slave to Polloio  :fruity:

Does anyone know the Game " Warlords Battlecry 1-3 " how does the Lore from there would be comparable to Warhammer? They have all the races too as there just slightly different. For example the Strategic Map of WB2
Warlords_battlecry_ii_etheria.jpg

LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
Does anyone know the Game " Warlords Battlecry 1-3 " how does the Lore from there would be comparable to Warhammer?

Its a pretty standard fantasy setting, complete with a revered old fallen empire that used to encompass all the civilized land and a sundering event that brought daemons and other evils to the world. And it divided elves into high, wood and dark. There are even four evil gods of war, plague, undead and famine. Theres an imperial faction (more byzantine than HRE) and a "noble knights" one. There are dwarves who dwell in mountains and drink ale. There are chaos dwarves that were corrupted by one of the dark gods. There are orcs and goblins who just want to kill everything. Again, its pretty standard fantasy. the games are very good though, specially Warlords battlecry 3.

D'Sparil said:
...specially Warlords battlecry 3.

I have all 3 Games, I iked the second the best... like the Conquest map was fun... the 3rd never got such a map or did they later bring out a mod?

I liked that the AI actually can beat you and you had way more options then on the Blizzard games, same with KKND was way better then Starcraft but since a small studio they could not buy ratings in the Games Magazines like Blizzard. WBC was actually like Dune 2 a new genre I hoped they bring number 4 out they had a tread in the forum but it seems it will never happen.  :neutral:

D'Sparil said:
Behold the heresy I've created

Pukerat the Unclean, mercenary goblin and armor looter of renown.

ur9L0IU.jpg

Were you referencing Throt the Unclean with that name or was it just a random coincidence? Just saying because I only see Goblin and Bretonnian parts there

Also stop zoggin around with da race restrictions ya grot

D'Sparil said:
[quote author=Dorfus145]
Also stop zoggin around with da race restrictions ya grot

No.
[/quote]

Fine, when your game is all krumped up because of things like those don't whimper you git!

The thread is harmoniously descending into quiet chaos.

Malal be blessed.
Let the pieces of this thread fall in random perfection and bring rational madness to this world.

However guys,  I'm not going to spoiler anything about what's yet to come for the mod, but Nameless Warrior is having some great ideas for the future.
Some really BIG ideas, we don't even know if we're going to be actually able to fit them in the already gargantuan being that is Warsword Conquest, but sure we're going to try it.

First comes the patch, as we've already said countless times, and that's for sure, which will bring some small new things already (Doombulls and Demigryphs as already spoilered and comfirmed through these last hree months)....but after that, the gods only know what could happen in the future release(s)  :twisted:

Quick mashup for the new heavy goblin armor. Gonna add an chainmail later, to give it a bit more of a robust image, and maybe a fur coat.
c5713a-1482073230.png

Dankmar said:
Quick mashup for the new heavy goblin armor. Gonna add an chainmail later, to give it a bit more of a robust image, and maybe a fur coat.
c5713a-1482073230.png

Stunning work Dankmar!

Badlands goblins are finally going to be badlands goblins :grin:

polloio said:
Dankmar said:
c5713a-1482073230.png
Stunning work Dankmar!
Completely agree with that. Always great models from you, Dankmar! Always spot-on and authentic.

The jealousy continues...

:lol:

kevinflemming said:
polloio said:
Dankmar said:
c5713a-1482073230.png
Stunning work Dankmar!
Completely agree with that. Always great models from you, Dankmar! Always spot-on and authentic.

The jealousy continues...

:lol:

Then you'll be happy to know that the pixel rampage is quite over:

HqziU.jpg

polloio said:

HqziU.jpg

Wonderful art  :party:

Polloio, I have a Question? Did they say form Talewords what System they will be using in Bannerlords? I guess we could import all form here to there just wit higher resolution of the texture?

LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
polloio said:

HqziU.jpg

Wonderful art  :party:

Polloio, I have a Question? Did they say form Talewords what System they will be using in Bannerlords? I guess we could import all form here to there just wit higher resolution of the texture?

Nope but it's a completely new engine built by them. That's all I know about it :smile:

polloio said:

HqziU.jpg
Mate, that's really good. That is the new official WSC greeting card, right there! :grin:

LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
Did they say form Talewords what System they will be using in Bannerlords? I guess we could import all form here to there just wit higher resolution of the texture?
They've made a new engine for Bannerlord, so nobody knows whether it will be compatible with old Warband mods. You might have to recreate the entire thing. We won't know until it's released with the module kit. Everything is guess-work at the moment.

EDIT: Something tells me it won't be compatible. Original M&B mods don't work properly with Warband. Not without a ridiculously-large amount of messing around. Errors and issues galore. So the chance of Warband mods working with Bannerlord is very, very slim.

I doubt everyone would want to remake WSC, just because of Bannerlord. It's taken years of hard work to get to this point. Besides, plenty of people will still play Warband, even when it's released. I know I will.

Back
Top Bottom