Recent content by ArabArcher35

1. ArabArcher35

say cheese

Corvus said:
    Lyze, Im off to uni next year, studying "classical archaeology and ancient history". Kinda close to yours! :grin:
    Interestingly I had actually considered a biological degree, something like ecology or environmental sciences o_O

And because this is a photo thread after all...

IMG_1474-1.jpg

"Come into my lair, little child..."

You look a bit... off-center. Like you have no symmetry or something. Go back to the Warp, spawn of Chaos!

My shining visage, freshly shaven.

By dariusthe1338
  2. ArabArcher35

Imperialism - Good or Bad?

Morgoth2005 said:
    Pharaoh Llandy said:
    3) The real world is nothing like Assassin's Creed. You can't just wander in somewhere and kill off the guy in charge. Unless you play the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" card first.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm-333 Landed in Kabul, took over the airport, got to the palace and murdered the president. It worked.

Do you seriously consider the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan to be a success? If so, you're a ****ing nutter.
  3. ArabArcher35

SP Sci-Fi New, Living Warhammer 40k Mod

It would be interesting to see a medieval or early modern civilization of humans on the planet, old Imperial settlers more or less undisturbed until now.
  4. ArabArcher35

What are you listening to right now? Mark IV.

Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved

It's his birthday today. I celebrated, so should you.
  5. ArabArcher35

Tell me what you think of the book I'm writing. =O

Let me get in on this circlejerk.

I like a fairly tight grip.
  6. ArabArcher35

say cheese

Bulle said:
    Reverend L. Lamb said:
    Bulle said:
    Reverend L. Lamb said:
    Jealous much?  :wink:
    Yes mam  :oops:
    Shame on you boy, how can you survive in this world with that much jealousy?

Jealousy is the primal urge to take what should be yours and continue your genes. It's a natural survival instinct and nothing to be ashamed of.
  7. ArabArcher35

weekly wages...

I dunno about this, I tend to hire troops every day, I wouldn't want to be paying a different group of soldiers a different wage every day.
  8. ArabArcher35

Pavlov's Bar

Raz said:
    ArabArcher35 said:
    I hate how they made him apologize over this ****. He's 23, and he's an American Hero. Give him a break.
    He's a hero because he happens to be good at sports, and practices it for his own good and fame? Give me a break. **** athletes.

Believe me, I'm no sportsman. He's an american hero for proving that americans are better than everyone else at swimming. Or at least our top tier beats all of your top tiers in swimming.
  9. ArabArcher35

Lyze said:
    Too bad YouTube has terrible compression and quality.
    That type of music sounds best when it's crystal clear. Otherwise, you miss the subtleties.

Speaking of which, I need to get myself some damn Mogwai!

Oh, and because of Ara's link,
    Mogwai - Travel is Dangerous

Yeah, but the music video is pretty damn trippy.
  10. ArabArcher35

3 way battles or more

Because any intelligent battlefield commander would let his two enemies weaken each other before making the killing blow on both. Nobody short of a drooling retard would intentionally get involved in a 3-way melee.
  11. ArabArcher35

God, I Hate Weezer

It depends on one's area, but seriously, anyone who takes their music too seriously can be annoying, musicians included. I don't feel the need to represent my musical tastes through my dress, aside from the occasional band shirt. Nothing wrong with emulating a dress style, even if their pants are around their thighs and their boxers are in clear view. I dress for comfort, it's their prerogative to dress or talk to fit some kind of standard. It doesn't really affect me, so it's none of my business. People have the right to free thought in this country, and that includes expressing oneself with clothing and clearly made-up accents.
  12. ArabArcher35

God, I Hate Weezer

No less annoying than hardcore slipknot or mushroomhead fans, jumping around, screaming in corpsepaint, wearing pants with 10,000 pockets. Or even Juggalos *shudders*.
  13. ArabArcher35

God, I Hate Weezer

phillo99 said:
    I think the real disease here is rap and certain white people. They think it's okay for them to emulate black culture even though they have some of the whitest skin around.

Wiggers are annoying, but music style is hardly race-exclusive. People were saying the same thing about jazz and swing and rock, all of which came from black influences. "White people shouldn't listen to/emulate black music styles" is a very narrow-minded stance, and judging from your avatar and signature, you enjoy metal, which was developed from rock, which was developed from black influences.
  14. ArabArcher35

Pavlov's Bar

I hate how they made him apologize over this ****. He's 23, and he's an American Hero. Give him a break.
  15. ArabArcher35

Mogwai - Travel is Dangerous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tuGrEynG68
Back
Top Bottom