weekly wages...

Users who are viewing this thread

Rexxar

Knight
Instead of paying all troops once per week, I would rather see, that each soldier would get his payment every seven days, after he joined.

An example to get better picture of what im trying to say :

Swadian militia joined our ranks on day 4.He will get his first payment after seven days,and then every sevend days after (11 day first payment, 18 day second payment, and so on,...)

This would prevent paying them ,if new week is coming, and newly added soldiers have joined only a day ago(and getting full week payment).

It would also be easier to control money...

BUMP, I like it, wee need to show support if we want this still on the first page,
i hate hiring troops THE MOMENT BEFORE THE PAYDAY.

A Random Person said:
BUMP, I like it, wee need to show support if we want this still on the first page,
i hate hiring troops THE MOMENT BEFORE THE PAYDAY.

Finally !  :smile:

tnx

I dunno about this, I tend to hire troops every day, I wouldn't want to be paying a different group of soldiers a different wage every day.

ArabArcher35 said:
I dunno about this, I tend to hire troops every day, I wouldn't want to be paying a different group of soldiers a different wage every day.

So you rather see, that soldiers , which were joined one or two days before new week, would already have their first pay?

Maybe you dont mind, beacuse wages are overally too low...

Rexxar said:
ArabArcher35 said:

So you rather see, that soldiers , which were joined one or two days before new week, would already have their first pay?

Well its easier to pay it once a week and to manage your cash that way.

Rexxar said:

Or you could just avoid recruiting near the end of the week if it bothers you that much.

DamienZharkoff said:
Rexxar said:
ArabArcher35 said:

Well its easier to pay it once a week and to manage your cash that way.

Yes well, we are now used to this kind of system, but does anyone have information of how was really going with wages back in 13th century?

I would also rather have, that it would be shown ,which day of a week is...

like so : day 5 , 1 week...
After the day 7 of the week, there is a new week...

I would rather see it pay the fraction of time the first week they were hired, and then pay in full for all weeks later. Best of both worlds, you only pay for the time they've served, and you only have to pay at a set time.

Tercero said:
my main problem is that i don't know when it is sunday and when they are going to be payed...

Thats what im saying...

Days and weeks have to be shown...

How about they get they get paid for the time eworked, so if you upgrade a soldier from a 7 denar job to a 14 denar job on wendsday and payday is on saturday, they get 10 denars.
If you hire an upper end soldier worth 21 denars on friday, and payday is on saturday, they get 6 dinars
Or have it in the contract that they start getting paid on the second week, that way there is no soldiers getting paid a full weeks wages for an hour of work.

Back
Top Bottom