say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seff said:
I could go to the dress-up drinking party in it?

I'm still not capable of a good smile - never reaches my eyes.

You'd probably be good doing a sly smile. Not a grin, just a close-lipped smile. With the right clothes you'd definitely look very suave/cool.

Anyway, I'll stop shamelessly flattering you  :wink:

Seff said:
This guy? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0100068/

Yah. You and Lyze (Daniel Jackson) should get together with Bulle (who looks the most like Carter outta all the fee-mayles here) and Raz, who we can shave and pretend he's Teal'C, and do some nifty Stargate re-enactments.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Seff said:
This guy? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0100068/

Yah. You and Lyze (Daniel Jackson) should get together with Bulle (who looks the most like Carter outta all the fee-mayles here) and Raz, who we can shave and pretend he's Teal'C, and do some nifty Stargate re-enactments.

Nah, for Carter just give hayabusa a blonde wig.

Lyze, Im off to uni next year, studying "classical archaeology and ancient history". Kinda close to yours! :grin:
Interestingly I had actually considered a biological degree, something like ecology or environmental sciences o_O

And because this is a photo thread after all...

IMG_1474-1.jpg

"Come into my lair, little child..."

Corvus said:
Lyze, Im off to uni next year, studying "classical archaeology and ancient history". Kinda close to yours! :grin:
Interestingly I had actually considered a biological degree, something like ecology or environmental sciences o_O

*pic*

No idea where you're from, but you look very british.

Corvus said:

IMG_1474-1.jpg

You look a bit... off-center. Like you have no symmetry or something. Go back to the Warp, spawn of Chaos!

My shining visage, freshly shaven.

By dariusthe1338

D'Sparil said:
Corvus said:

*pic*

No idea where you're from, but you look very british.
He looks like Elijah Wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom