"Shields Block on Back" actually don't block on back

Users who are viewing this thread

Devs are moving away from a gear based mechanics to an arcade game with this stupid perks. Honestly this perk thing is getting out of hand, they want to implement perks at the cost of gameplay, taking away a feature with one hand and giving you half with the other.
I don't think people want to grind for a thing that is supposed to be a given.
I don't think they're moving away from anything. This game has been what they wanted it to be from day 1, a fast action paced arcady game. If people are expecting more they're fooling themselves. I wish it wasn't this way but it is what it is. Kuddos to @bestmods168 for trying to get this changed but it's obvious that the perk is there for a reason and that shields not blocking on the back is like that because of the perk.

I don’t want necromancies this thread but I want shield block on back too! the perk did change but this issue still not update yet. So sad no idea what are they think :neutral:

add weight to projectiles! Problem solve for shield on back, more weight mean slow animation! Also count hp shield too! They still be destroy when wear on back, weapon like blunt or 2h can deal damage if the force big enough

Last edited:
Shield on back in vanilla at the moment adds 20 armor (or 10) to your armor when you get hit there thats it. In RBM we made them block damage fully however we have found out that the hitbox of shield on back is not matching actual hitbox of the shield. Shield held in the hand hitbox is fine though, even if you passively block projectile without holding the block button. It would be also nice if shield could passively block melee attacks, or at least if modders could activate it.

Shield on back in vanilla at the moment adds 20 armor (or 10) to your armor when you get hit there thats it. In RBM we made them block damage fully however we have found out that the hitbox of shield on back is not matching actual hitbox of the shield. Shield held in the hand hitbox is fine though, even if you passively block projectile without holding the block button. It would be also nice if shield could passively block melee attacks, or at least if modders could activate it.
yea that right! thank you for detail information bro

Back
Top Bottom