10 Reasons why ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Waljaaa

Knight at Arms
Bannerlord's multiplayer is completely f*cked ?

4XSBbGD.jpg

So yea it's actually the result of a terrible combination :

- Let's say a pretty questionable multiplayer update adding things no one really needed.

- Certain individuals and clans who act like they're barely old enough to play a PEGI 3 game (we all know who :censored: )

????? ?

4XSBbGD.jpg

- Let's say a pretty questionable multiplayer update adding things no one really needed.

- Certain individuals and clans who act like they're barely old enough to play a PEGI 3 game (we all know who :censored: )

????? ?
I am sure that will be fixed with the next patch.
So just wait 4 or 5 months

I've noted down the issues related to match-dodging and will bring them up to relevant developers. Thank you for your patience.

I wonder why these people don't get penalized for leaving games. I know, because they didn't create any so why is it mentioned in the list of new and changed things in last patch?

Just do team balance and no one will dodge a match
Although teambalance would be amazing, the players who are dodging now don't dodge because the teams aren't balanced.
They want their team to completely stomp the other team just so they don't risk loosing their amazing (?) rank.

Although teambalance would be amazing, the players who are dodging now don't dodge because the teams aren't balanced.
They want their team to completely stomp the other team just so they don't risk loosing their amazing (?) rank.
Maybe we are just participants in some kind of psychological experiment, the purpose of which is to find out how ephemeral ratings can motivate people to refuse to have fun (leaving warmup) ?‍?

Last edited:
A Warband Matchmaking kind of balance could be a solution with best ranked players building their team at the beginning of the match, also play the 2 sides

WBMM only worked because it was a well-designed system (for the most part) with effective (for the most part) admins who actually put forth substantial effort to make it successful, and because it was a small community that sort of policed itself.

The ranked mode Taleworlds created is literally what dystopian anarchy looks like.

-There's no safety valves, checks, or balances to prevent dodging, griefing, or players/stacks from doing everything in their power to cut corners and cheese the system.

-There's no real punishments or deterrents to make people think twice about trying to skirt around the rules.

-The teams don't swap factions, just a 1 and done with whichever faction you're stuck with. Which is insane for a "ranked system" that is trying to portray itself as competitive and balanced. Surely Taleworlds knows that the factions are inherently unbalanced, and that a one-off will often result in a "faction win" more times than not? They have to have known. And they could have used the structure of every tournament ever (except for the 2020 RNG tournaments before match creation existed ?) as a blueprint for how to format their ranked system in regards to side swapping.

Unbelievable.

4XSBbGD.jpg

????? ?
Please don't spread negative reviews, it doesn't help this game

Inappropriate behavior
I've noted down the issues related to match-dodging and will bring them up to relevant developers. Thank you for your patience.
Anybody who could not predict that players would want to dodge unfavourable games should not be called a developer. Script writing errand-boy fits the definition better.

MP is dead and TW is the murderer. Game stability was so bad already in multiplayer since the beginning, they added cosmetics and it became worse. Later on it got worse and worse with more people being able to afford those cosmetics, performance decreased.
With the new patch, I am not sure what they added though.

TaleWorld, what the heck have you done? Multiplayer has been killed completely.... I am so ffing frustrated that I made an account to post this.

Back
Top Bottom