Closed Auto save deleted other campaign auto save.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.7
Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Sandbox
Graphics mode
Fidelity

DanC203

Recruit
Currently playing bannerlord on console.
Had a game where I was a second generation character finishing off her father’s conquest of Calradia. I believe the game time was roughly 2,500 days in with just the Khuzaits and Vlandians remaining. Was extremely excited for the new update as it resulted in all the little kingdoms finally dying. Created a new campaign to test out cheats so it wouldn’t affect my achievements for my other campaign and unfortunately the auto save for the new campaign deleted every single auto save from the old campaign. This isn’t the first time this has happened to me but considering the other time happened over a year ago, I assumed the issue would’ve been resolved. Is there any possibility in future updates for Taleworld to directly separate the auto save feature for 2 separate campaigns? It’s a bit annoying as I knew from playing Warband for years that each campaign was its own individual and autosaves did not affect other campaigns. I know my campaign cannot be saved as I had checked through other threads but I’d greatly appreciate it, as would other players who faced the same issue if this could be resolved.

Back
Top Bottom