Dialogue suggestion: Raiding/Besieging

Users who are viewing this thread

Doofus

Sergeant
Everytime I catch someone who was just raiding one of my (or my empire's) towns/castles/villages and I say you know we are at war....; then they say 'I have no wish to fight you', I really want to say 'Then you shouldn't have been raiding my village/besieging my town/castle. (attack).

I find it quite annoying when they say they don't want to fight me when they are attacking my holdings and feel I should have an appropriate response to them.

Last edited:
Here's an alternate to 'I have no wish to fight you': 'Yes, I know. You only want to rob me and harrass my people. (Attack)"

I really dislike the overall non-aggressive nature of almost everyone in the game. That’s bad drama and leads to apathy and not caring. Cmon whose writing this stuff - an anti-war, anti-violence pc marshmallow?
Ps: I hate war and violence in general but this is A War Game?!

I really dislike the overall non-aggressive nature of almost everyone in the game. That’s bad drama and leads to apathy and not caring. Cmon whose writing this stuff - an anti-war, anti-violence pc marshmallow?
Ps: I hate war and violence in general but this is A War Game?!
Not sure if you've seen the newer patches, but they enabled some of the dialogue that was disabled/bugged previously.
bgDvjql.jpg

2aWj4Gb.jpg

DyVbqo1.jpg

Huh. I started a 1.5.10 game (current version) a week or so ago. I haven't seen any of those. However, I don't raid villages, so maybe thats why. Anyways, if they can say that, why can't I?

Last edited:
Also amusing how offended they look when I tell "fight of yield" as if I am the aggressor. You've come from your wasteland steppe to kill my peasants, what the hell do you expect to happen if I catch you?

Here's another little ditty: Defeated a party, but the leader (lady) fled with 5 troops. So I track her down. Her first comment is something along the lines of 'You defeated me the last time we met, but I look forward to our next battle'. Then I say 'You know we are at war, surrender or die' (why? I've never had an enemy lord surrender, even when they have 1 troop to your 200+). Then she says, 'I don't wish to fight you'. Huh? Excuse me lady, were you born with a brain?

Back
Top Bottom