I predict the next update will completely rework the UI

Users who are viewing this thread

I say this due to a pattern Ive noticed from the last couple updates.

3 Updates ago, sound of doom was (re)introduced, breaking the sound.

2 Updates ago, we got the screen flickering on menus, breaking the visuals.

Last update completely broke performance and caused an unplayable amount of stuttering.

This leaves 2 pillars of the game untouched. The core gameplay loop and the art design. We already know that the core gameplay is what it is, so by process of elimination that only leaves the Art direction, User Interface and HUD as viable candidates.

Discuss.

I want the new update to allow my GPU to have egg-frying functionality. Already it's getting up there as my 13 case fans can only keep my GPU at a cool 80c, little bit more and I can fry an egg instead of merely having my own personal Sauna. Sad!

I say this due to a pattern Ive noticed from the last couple updates.

3 Updates ago, sound of doom was (re)introduced, breaking the sound.

2 Updates ago, we got the screen flickering on menus, breaking the visuals.

Last update completely broke performance and caused an unplayable amount of stuttering.

This leaves 2 pillars of the game untouched. The core gameplay loop and the art design. We already know that the core gameplay is what it is, so by process of elimination that only leaves the Art direction, User Interface and HUD as viable candidates.

Discuss.
İf u check MP plans vol 5.. They already said some ui improvements are on the way.

'Many MP HUD and Lobby UI improvements have been finished'

Back
Top Bottom