This Forum is Fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Rbtparker13

Veteran
While I know others find this forum annoying and just a complete utter toxic mess, which is true, I find a great amount of enjoyment from this forum. Maybe it's because I agree with the complaining, or maybe it's because I love having a snack as I read rants.

Either way, I just want to let everyone know that I appreciate you. Keep doing what you're doing

I reject this "toxic forum" narrative. Yes there's a lot of whinging and ranting but it's not as though anyone is posting death threats or personal attacks or really anything remotely serious.

I reject this "toxic forum" narrative. Yes there's a lot of whinging and ranting but it's not as though anyone is posting death threats or personal attacks or really anything remotely serious.
Thankfully. If it does get that far then I will no longer enjoy this forum

Agreed, complaining is fine. Ranting is fine. Insulting is kinda low but it's okay. Threating someone's life is never fine

realistically whiners are the only reason the forum is so active add some toxicity in there and oh man this forum is a big juicy fun erect penile

Agreed, complaining is fine. Ranting is fine. Insulting is kinda low but it's okay. Threating someone's life is never fine
I disagree with you. You are a bad person!

The forum has the occational post about murdering your wife and why everyone hates you for murdering other nobles. But, where are the posts about murdering children?

CK forums have always had them; this forum also needs more posts about murdering children!

I disagree with you. You are a bad person!

The forum has the occational post about murdering your wife and why everyone hates you for murdering other nobles. But, where are the posts about murdering children?

CK forums have always had them; this forum also needs more posts about murdering children!
Hey now what you do in your spare time is your business. Yet my children will not hear of this nonsense. I need as many future heirs as possible!

Although killing other people's children does sound like a good way to cripple a kingdom

Agree with OP. I have a lot of fun on here. People who consider everything "toxic" just take things way too seriously.

I knew that was coming, you cheeky devil.
giphy.gif

Blessed free will, after all, even though you knew what was going to happen when you clicked on it, you clicked on it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom