***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

Does this roadmap represent your basic wants for Bannerlord?

• Yes

Votes: 387 86.6%
  • No

Votes: 60 13.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The game is already in a excellent state. I don't think anything should be added more. We just need bugs and crashes to be fixed thats all community wants.
You are pretty much alone with that view, at least on this forum.
I don't share the negativity of some people either, but stuff like 'let me ask you something - never mind' clearly isn't excellent.

It will all be ignored. The decisions are being made by people not playing the game, they're burnt out and detached and they are afraid of letting go and pushing the power down letting their developers make the calls.

I don't even expect them to include everything on that list (lol).
At this point it would just be nice to know what they think about it.

You are pretty much alone with that view, at least on this forum.
I don't share the negativity of some people either, but stuff like 'let me ask you something - never mind' clearly isn't excellent.
Many people take the view that they dislike the game and want 100's of things to make it better.

I take the view that I love the game and want 100's of things to make me love it even more.

The result is the same - but certainly causes a ruckus :xf-wink:

Agreed its a great list -pretty sure ive read all of that before just not put together in such a cohesive list.

Chances that TW address or even care id say close to 0% especially now that Mexxico is leaving. Best we can do now is pray a very talented modder with lots of time on his hands, say like serving a lengthy 30 to Life sentence in a 3rd world country with limited internet access (as not to get distracted) crosses path with this post and makes this his life interest.

Many people take the view that they dislike the game and want 100's of things to make it better.

I take the view that I love the game and want 100's of things to make me love it even more.

The result is the same - but certainly causes a ruckus :xf-wink:
+1 Supporting this way of thinking.
But some of the "old guys" in this forum will start to call you a troll or will just say that you are naïve.

Regarding the OP, it was interesting reading but I will disagree with the poll.
Only YES or NO... to a roadmap that is not really a roadmap anyway.
Especially the following one:
CATEGORY 4: "Pet projects." (Low priority)
Features which Taleworlds employees would personally like to see added but which are not expected or asked for by the community. As Taleworlds is being paid by the people who bought Bannerlord, and told those people they aim to make the game to the buyers' expectations, their priority is to deliver that first and foremost.
Who is the "community"? Please define it... Am I part of the community? If yes, I'm fine with what I have, and really excited about the incoming features.
I don't care about Feasts... It was just so annoying thing in vanilla M&B...

I paid the EA to show true support to the development of the game (without pre-checking the forum about ongoing "issues") and, whatever all the frustrated people will say, the game is already enjoyable.

And things will even get better in near future!

The game is already in a excellent state. I don't think anything should be added more. We just need bugs and crashes to be fixed thats all community wants.
I agree, it's more realistic expect that they add all this stuff in a future paid add-on, the game is already out, EA is just semantic, they have sold what they expected, now they are moving to other projects, I guess they have ten people, at maximum, working in Bannerlord.

now that Mexxico is leaving.
giphy.gif

I agree, it's more realistic expect that they add all this stuff in a future paid add-on, the game is already out, EA is just semantic, they have sold what they expected, now they are moving to other projects, I guess they have ten people, at maximum, working in Bannerlord.
They just added Sandbox mode and Prison Break.

Yes Mexxico will leave but it was something he already decided a while ago.
He is a great guy and I like how he is transparant and kind
Thanks for your nice comments. Actually what I am doing is not much, just doing my job but I am just lucky and my parts are at visible part of the iceberg. If some guy at engine team / art team / test team works more than me you cannot feel it because what they do are not that visible even they do huge improvements. So campaign programmers are just more lucky. So I am passing your compliments to all team whose works are not that visible. Without them any one dev is nothing.
I wish the "community" would keep in mind those golden words for the rest of the development.

I am quite frustrated at the pace the development is going, but this is just BS. They obviuously have more development goals to achieve, maybe these are goals we don't share (Console port for the lulz), but still there are things they want to achieve with this game.

Yes Mexxico will leave but it was something he already decided a while ago.
He is a great guy and I like how he is transparant and kind

I wish the "community" would keep in mind those golden words for the rest of the development.
You post a lot like a Taleworlds employee who is not on the campaign team.

I am quite frustrated at the pace the development is going, but this is just BS. They obviuously have more development goals to achieve, maybe these are goals we don't share (Console port for the lulz), but still there are things they want to achieve with this game.
Agreed. Slow or not - Taleworlds aren't going to stop working on bannerlord for a long-long time.

An excellent read! But like many have pointed out TW will most likely ignore this post & proceed with their own agenda moving forward. Also can't help but notice the resident white knights posting their usual naivete. Imagine thinking the game is "already excellent" despite glaring issues like Siege pathing & potato processor combat AI still plaguing the game going into a year of EA.

Yea...ok...........

Back
Top Bottom