Inappropriate positions of lords

Users who are viewing this thread

Infantry with horse, cavalry without horse.

Some lords hold these strange positions

This results in them being killed meaninglessly.

The positions are distributed according to their equipments, or at least the positions of the player families should be set by the player.

what exactly are you talking about??
you mean the party group positions??

the AI knows what is cavalry and what is infantry, where did you see infantry with horse ???

Batanian lords put themselves into formation where they're on foot trailing behind their Cav. I don't think any others do this because all other are mounted. Even the minor factions that used to be on foot now have a mount for the lord.... I think, not sure if I've seen all of them.

I had my companion as horse archer, but as party leader he is infantryman. This leads to the situation, when his party is in my army, he goes to the shield wall. More of it, if I move the formation, he is galloping to the destination pretty fast and proudly stays there alone (or with 2-3 other jerks like him) under rain of arrows. Not sure was it from the beginning of his assignment or switched later.

what exactly are you talking about??
you mean the party group positions??

the AI knows what is cavalry and what is infantry, where did you see infantry with horse ???
In the case of lords, I mean.

ex)
Rhagaea : default group=Infantry (with horse)
Ladogual : default group=Cavalry (without horse)

If you want to see more, check these files.
Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\lords.xml
Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBoxCore\ModuleData\sandboxcore_equipment_sets.xml

Batanian lords put themselves into formation where they're on foot trailing behind their Cav. I don't think any others do this because all other are mounted. Even the minor factions that used to be on foot now have a mount for the lord.... I think, not sure if I've seen all of them.
As they have about 100 horse riding skills, I guess Taleworlds may forgot to add horses for them.

But it's weird for them to have longbow if that's the plan.

I had my companion as horse archer, but as party leader he is infantryman. This leads to the situation, when his party is in my army, he goes to the shield wall. More of it, if I move the formation, he is galloping to the destination pretty fast and proudly stays there alone (or with 2-3 other jerks like him) under rain of arrows. Not sure was it from the beginning of his assignment or switched later.
Yes.

It's okay when I'm in command, but if not...

In the case of lords, I mean.

ex)
Rhagaea : default group=Infantry (with horse)
Ladogual : default group=Cavalry (without horse)

If you want to see more, check these files.
Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\lords.xml
Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBoxCore\ModuleData\sandboxcore_equipment_sets.xml
ohhhh got it
now I see what you mean, yeah, some times I see dumb dumb lords just follow infantry group and get killed for no reason
hahaha so dumb

oh well we can kill them any way

Back
Top Bottom