Rank 1 Gamer Thoughts on Bannerlord PvP

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
successfully (look them up in the BEAST-Rosters if needed)
Thnx will do right now :smile: Re cant find any vids out on them both in Warband nor Bannerlord

These ones ? Enjoyed watching the matches

Last edited:
You provided no real evidence for your claim. Not really sure how you have it NA, but in Europe the skill gap can be enormous even in between the top teams, with Risen Manifest and Destiny Masters having intense duels but stomping the rest of the Div-A crowd who in turn stomp the rest of the teams around.
That's exactly how it is in NA too, 1-2 dominant teams. But that's not because everyone else is bad, its because the best players all form their own teams rather then a large distribution of the top players among all the teams. Of course a team of 6 top players will beat 6 good players in BL just as they would in WB, but I'm not talking about group fighting. Group fighting is pretty much the same as it was in WB. Im referring to the actual combat. Archery and Infantry combat mostly.

Seems like you fit into the category I mentioned of "Im good at this game and mediocre at the other one so this one is obviously just better."

As for the duels, I'm NA so no. Not to mention I recently uninstalled and don't plan to reinstall until there are either multiplayer mods or TW figures out how to actually make a good game.
Maybe you are saying sh*t like this because you are from NA. in EU you just can't say that the skillgap is pretty slight, saying this you just look like a guy who know nothing about the competitive scene.
About the comparaison warband-bannerlord I think you all forget about the show match or Unity in divA who actualy claims that they gonna f*ck everyone(thinking that the skillgap is very slight) and at the end mighty Argentum slap their ass in the first week and they disband

Maybe you are saying sh*t like this because you are from NA. in EU you just can't say that the skillgap is pretty slight, saying this you just look like a guy who know nothing about the competitive scene.
About the comparaison warband-bannerlord I think you all forget about the show match or Unity in divA who actualy claims that they gonna f*ck everyone(thinking that the skillgap is very slight) and at the end mighty Argentum slap their ass in the first week and they disband
Perhaps it is different in EU, I grant you that. But from everything I've seen on NA I have to say that the skill ceiling certainly seems lower. Also it doesn't "make" me look like anything other than someone who thinks the skill ceiling is low. If you doubt my experience within the competitive community just say that.

Oh yeah, that was a good laugh, coming straight from Warband and instantly stepping into the Shark Tank, but shooting down the Scrim offers received from all the Division A teams to **** off after the first match they lost. Resolute is not even the strongest team in this tank, but from what was visible on the stream these guys would've been a free win for everyone.
Perhaps it is different in EU, I grant you that. But from everything I've seen on NA I have to say that the skill ceiling certainly seems lower. Also it doesn't "make" me look like anything other than someone who thinks the skill ceiling is low. If you doubt my experience within the competitive community just say that.
I have no idea about your experience within the competitive community (since I am EU and you are NA), but I dispute this claim.

As a cav main, I can definitely say Bannerlord has better riding than in Warband, Warband riding always felt weird and slow af. While I may or may not agree with cav vs infantry fights requiring no skill or such, cav vs cav definitely requires training, knowledge and skill a lot(and that I like), I'm sure mighty cav mains like Woj, Relexan, Rangah or Dragon would agree on this, I had the pleasure of dueling some of these gents in Destiny Pickups.

Infantry skill cap(or the skill cap in general) is, well, I will say not set yet, correct me if I'm wrong but this game is 7 and half months into early access and we're already hardcore criticizing it to hell, and considering what Nova said about Warband beta(I didn't play so I don't know about it), this game has the potential to be as great as Warband is, or even better. A LOT of current combat mechanics are subject to change.

Archery feels easier than Warband and very rewarding after all these nerfs.

Call me anything you like but I like the class system for Skirmish and Captain modes, but for TDM or siege(or possibly battle mode) they should re-introduce Warband system. And seems like TW is a very stalwart defender of the class system, and considering AVRC's post:
Give up? LOL. It isn't even released yet...

Contrary to popular belief this game is still under development, as in, it is still being made, it is not finished. So please stop treating each patch as the one final patch and this the final form of the game.

ESPECIALLY THE MULTIPLAYER where most of the core MP features haven't even been implemented yet, and there are MANY parts we are planning to improve upon.

Next patch(es) are going to be pretty big.
This game will change, and hopefully in a good way. I find criticizing the game this hard this early a bit harsh.

Tl;dr, class system is fine for me but it's bare bones and needs WAY more customization (and different skins for armour and maybe weapons) skill cap you mention is probably not final and subject to change.

You might want to play against better players than your casual Team Deathmatch crowd to actually be able to speak about this. To add to this one and a half Week is far from enough to be considered knowledagble in this game. It doesnt matter if you are a streamer or whatnot you obviously have not met the real High Rank Players.

You might want to play against better players than your casual Team Deathmatch crowd to actually be able to speak about this. To add to this one and a half Week is far from enough to be considered knowledagble in this game. It doesnt matter if you are a streamer or whatnot you obviously have not met the real High Rank Players.
Hey hes talking about his experience as an competitive player coming in to a new game and what he think could be needed to get the MP aspect better from his standpoint looking at it. Dont think he even mentioned once that he was something better then them as you seem to imply here ?

Hey hes talking about his experience as an competitive player coming in to a new game
So ? Even with that he makes statements that are not true. Talking about your expiriences is good and fine but making statements altough he has no expirience in this game in a competetivie way is something entierly different. Plus there is a big difference between NA and EU

So ? Even with that he makes statements that are not true. Talking about your expiriences is good and fine but making statements altough he has no expirience in this game in a competetivie way is something entierly different. Plus there is a big difference between NA and EU
Which one of his statement is not true then ? would be better you clarify it for the crowd

It's pretty amusing reading posts about Bannerlord competitive. It must take a really good dose of mental gymnastics to take pride in being 'good' at a game without responsiveness, balance, performance or any semblance of good game design. I guess it do be like that when the pond is all small fish, seeing all the big fish are still on Warband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom