Rank 1 Gamer Thoughts on Bannerlord PvP

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
, because he is boosting his ego / advertising his stream.
What does he have over most Bannerlord players?
what about the multiple "Bannerlord Compilation" video threads -- which multiple youtubers make for the sole purpose of advertising themselves? I do not see you whinging on those threads, why speak up now?

what about the multiple "Bannerlord Compilation" video threads -- which multiple youtubers make for the sole purpose of advertising themselves? I do not see you whinging on those threads, why speak up now?
Man. You're missing 2 other messages of context.

Moton claims it's advertisement (which, quite obviously, is the main purpose of this thread)
Dr-Shinobi downplays it by saying "could be"
my reply: " The whole point is, he created the post with this title, because he is boosting his ego / advertising his stream."

If everyone is aware, that this guy is just using TW as a platform to boost his ego / advertise his stream... everything's fine. I don't have a problem with that (forum rules do, but that's none of my business)
The problem is that this guy makes it look like he wants to improve the game, whilst his main purpose is to jerk himself off on how much of a "pro player" he is. He's a prick with a way too big ego and blows himself up like the god of gaming.

But hey, as other already mentioned. Leave this thread be and let it, slowly but surely, just die by itself. Noone is taking Rod seriously, just like they should.

Taking the liberty to kill it, the start of the thread actually has soom good discussion if anyone stumbles upon this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom