Devblog ''Soon'' Perks

Users who are viewing this thread

Just a couple more threads bro and they'll cave
giphy.gif

By the way, could you please briefly explain how does this perk work? Does this perk apply the chance to die in battle of my party to an enemy party?
Yep. It gives enemy parties your medicine stat for all their "live or die" rolls (or whatever). It does not give your surgeon skill EXP for the enemies losses/knock out though, like many hope it would.

Yep. It gives enemy parties your medicine stat for all their "live or die" rolls (or whatever). It does not give your surgeon skill EXP for the enemies losses/knock out though, like many hope it would.
So, basically it allows you killing lords and ladies a bit more easily than it was initially. Thank you fro the clarification, I think, when the children education system will roll out, my children will be.... you know... physicians :grin:

So, basically it allows you killing lords and ladies a bit more easily than it was initially. Thank you fro the clarification, I think, when the children education system will roll out, my children will be.... you know... physicians :grin:
No it will make it less likely to kill an enemy lord, since they normally have very low medicine (I think?).

Its more about getting prisoners. Makes it so that more of the enemy get ko'd instead of dying

Moders fixed everything in 2 days w u no working TW?
Where is the patch TW!?
Oh here it comes but there only bugfixes this should had been done months ago, go to hell TW!
Moding moding, moding toooools so moders can finaly fix you blody game!
W dis game isnt warband 2?
TW no talk to us...
TW talk to us but we not like it reeeeee!

Another "lets **** on the devs" type of thread.

Seriously I understand your criticism but every time I read this forum I see the same people complaining about the same s**t like you expect it being fixed overnight. Refund the game already with your 100s hours of played time.
If you don´t like someones opinion, that´s fine. But at least have the decency to respect it. When you like the perk system, good for you, cause they won´t change it. And maybe try to differentiate between someone stating out his opinion and someone who just down talking something for no or false reasons. Might save you a lot of trouble.And for the criticism, this actually helps the devs to improve the game. Since this game is still in development they can improve it. Better now and listen to some critics then hear it later in some reviews, knowing you can´t change it.

If you don´t like someones opinion, that´s fine. But at least have the decency to respect it. When you like the perk system, good for you, cause they won´t change it. And maybe try to differentiate between someone stating out his opinion and someone who just down talking something for no or false reasons. Might save you a lot of trouble.And for the criticism, this actually helps the devs to improve the game. Since this game is still in development they can improve it. Better now and listen to some critics then hear it later in some reviews, knowing you can´t change it.

Criticism does help to improve the game and just as most people here I expected the game development to go faster too. Just as most of people here I don't believe TW will finish the game in the time span they've promised. If they still release the game it will be unfinished product not worth the money. There was no statement from TW regarding that, true. But...

What I am trying to imply is people are bringing the same stuff to the table table (few individuals even daily) despite TW has already commented (or implemented, just not as fast some individuals would want it to be) on how they are going to address these issues in future. Mocking the devs with every patch note isn't going to improve the game.

I do understand you. I can´t count how many times I have read a thread about Khuzait being too op. But every now and then you see something new or someone comes up with good idea. Just ignore the stuff you already have seen. I´m pretty sure the devs do the same :wink:.

Back
Top Bottom