Do YOU want crush through on all 2h weapons in MP?

Do you want crush-through on blocks on anything other than a 2h hammer?

• Yes

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • No

Votes: 117 88.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Teamkills are also kills right? :mrgreen:
Am i somehow needed to recall a time i played with or against you and i did a teamkill?
I didn't know competitive people never teamkilled. Must be weird because i do recall you teamkilling aswell :smile:))

You can see the screens here.I will leave it at this because I just wanted to point out, that in my opinion the skill ceiling has not been reached and that Alyss is just saying stuff with no evidence.
Care to explain how anything above 90 is fine, especially when bannerlord lag is more impactfull then warband

My ping is as bad, if not worse than a Euro player, and I live in the US.. I'm tired of having 130-140 ping because I live in Hawaii and all the servers on on the East coast.. West coast servers please. Thanks. <3

It's also pretty funny to hear people complain about lag. Ya'll don't even know the half of it.

Honestly I feel like a large number of players don't even play Bannerlord at the moment simply because they have crap ping. I'm sure most people in the tourney are from central or east coast. The community is so small because it's localized to 1/3rd of the country. I'm curious to see how everything will change when we finally have a fair playing field.

Also, please for the love of god.. Don't put crush through on anything other than a warhammer. People already abuse the damage multiplier by spinning and what not, which means crush through is going to be rampant if it isn't done right. TDM, or as I like to call it, noob town, is already full of 2hr's spamming left and right swings all day (snooze). The big fear about the crush through for a lot of people is the thought of being even more unable to block attacks from people. I guess we'll see what it shakes out to be.. But initial thoughts do not give a good impression on the idea.

@FearSpear you and mihawk must be some kind of gods to have incited with such little effort over 1000 comments from eu guys who refuse to stand idly by while their reputation as the ultimate gamers is tarnished.

pretty sad for eu boys not to let it go at this point. you came, you played, you lost, end of story. no one should come to you, you knew the deal when you signed up. NA best continent confirmed :wink:

It's also pretty funny to hear people complain about lag. Ya'll don't even know the half of it.
I played the game using GeForce Now first and I had approximately 150 ping. It’s true that inf is unplayable (you can’t block any feint unless you have a shield) but archery is still super easy to play with that ping. It actually feels more like Warband because you have to guess where the opponent will be instead of just point click. Cavalry was harder for normal hits but couches were still super easy given the fact that the horse moves your enemies on your couch for you. So yes ping is terrible for infantry but not really for archery and cav.

My ping is as bad, if not worse than a Euro player, and I live in the US.. I'm tired of having 130-140 ping because I live in Hawaii and all the servers on on the East coast.. West coast servers please. Thanks. <3

Honestly I feel like a large number of players don't even play Bannerlord at the moment simply because they have crap ping. I'm sure most people in the tourney are from central or east coast. The community is so small because it's localized to 1/3rd of the country. I'm curious to see how everything will change when we finally have a fair playing field.

Also, please for the love of god.. Don't put crush through on anything other than a warhammer. People already abuse the damage multiplier by spinning and what not, which means crush through is going to be rampant if it isn't done right. TDM, or as I like to call it, noob town, is already full of 2hr's spamming left and right swings all day (snooze). The big fear about the crush through for a lot of people is the thought of being even more unable to block attacks from people. I guess we'll see what it shakes out to be.. But initial thoughts do not give a good impression on the idea.
i used to play games for years with 300-1000 ping, 140 is completely playable, dont cry <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing with 300 ping sounds like a living nightmare. Playing with 1000 ping sounds like you are on the moon

I played the game using GeForce Now first and I had approximately 150 ping. It’s true that inf is unplayable (you can’t block any feint unless you have a shield) but archery is still super easy to play with that ping. It actually feels more like Warband because you have to guess where the opponent will be instead of just point click. Cavalry was harder for normal hits but couches were still super easy given the fact that the horse moves your enemies on your couch for you. So yes ping is terrible for infantry but not really for archery and cav.

Cav/Archery/Jav throwing are about the only things that work with high ping. Which really just points out how strong those things are.

My comment on ping was more directed towards the people who complain about high ping in the tournament, or who have 70 ping and are acting like they lag really hard. Ultimately, I just want west coast servers so I can feel privileged too :3

Cav/Archery/Jav throwing are about the only things that work with high ping. Which really just points out how strong those things are.
I wouldn't say that this is evidence of them being strong or not strong.. but rather it is simply easier to use these weapons in high ping. For my jitter, in an inf fight, if I have a spike then I get hit twice and possibly die/lose a teamfight. If I am an archer and have a ping spike, usually the worst that happens is that I miss a shot.

I wouldn't say that this is evidence of them being strong or not strong.. but rather it is simply easier to use these weapons in high ping. For my jitter, in an inf fight, if I have a spike then I get hit twice and possibly die/lose a teamfight. If I am an archer and have a ping spike, usually the worst that happens is that I miss a shot.
Not how strong they are so much as how easy they are compared to the other things. None of those mechanics are hindered by the terrible block delay or movement speed, making it much easier to do well.

Not how strong they are so much as how easy they are compared to the other things. None of those mechanics are hindered by the terrible block delay or movement speed, making it much easier to do well.
^ This. What makes these things strong, is how simple they are to do, even with terrible ping. Which means if you have good ping, they are even easier to do. Hence why you see the 'meta' based around these things.

Back
Top Bottom