What are your top 3 requests for v1.5?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ta9IC.jpg

I must admit... that would be oddly satisfying to see in game!

Captains mode would be beautiful...

Bro this will literally save bannerlord. Save the attitude for someone else.

I know Canton is being sarcastic but I actually genuinely feel it would be a nice thing to add. The models are in the game already afterall - why not utilise them. The peasant class is already a bit of a meme anyway but it might be a fun way to roll up a bit of excitement for the game again (sometimes a little thing can make a big difference).

If you want a more serious version though - give them a draft horse perk instead (maybe some variants could ride the donkey though). :wink:

However yes there is 100 more important things.

Last edited:
Peasant with a donkey is perfect, like when did mount and blade turn into a highly serious game where we have to take everything serious?

This is what i and many are missing in bannerlord, the deviation from the taking itself serious

Something that will just shut these moaning ****ing ballsacks up. Anything to have an actual interesting forum and not just a cesspit of virgins telling us the game is bad like everybody doesn't already know, let alone care what they think.

Adding this would probably get more people back than combat changes sadly
Can you blame people for it? People want a fun game, not a game that only wants you to fight 24/7

Something that will just shut these moaning ****ing ballsacks up. Anything to have an actual interesting forum and not just a cesspit of virgins telling us the game is bad like everybody doesn't already know, let alone care what they think.
Chill-out, this thread was going fine until you decided to start **** for no reason

danEN back again with his top quality memes.

Quit making this lighthearted discussion all about you. You're derailing this thread just to throw a tantrum about your personal problems with the discourse. Ironically, you sound more annoying and whingey than the people you're criticizing.

Moving on, I do think this would be a really fun change. While it obviously wont "save" the game, it would be nice. Letting players pick quirky loadouts and do dumb stuff was an awesome part of Warband. Naked 2h's in Warband were funny, musicians were similarly entertaining. To echo both AxiosXiphos and Younes' comments: this game would do great with some more levity. I love it when M&B makes me laugh.

Last edited:
Quit making this lighthearted discussion all about you. You're derailing this thread just to throw a tantrum about your personal problems with this discourse. Ironically, you sound more annoying and whingey than the people you're criticizing.
Ignoring this irrelevant muttering, let's take a look at your high iq inputs on the forum. Wow incredible, this is so much better than the wallop that I posted.
Bro this will literally save bannerlord.
2. Donkey as Perk for Peasant
Yeah, this game sucks. If this next patch isn't outstanding then I'm just gonna uninstall. Also, I'll keep telling everybody I know that this game sucks. Already saved like 5 people from purchasing, and hopefully I can pump up those numbers.

Ignoring this irrelevant muttering, let's take a look at your high iq inputs on the forum. Wow incredible, this is so much better than the wallop that I posted.

I know my posts are bad -- never claimed otherwise. That wont stop me from criticizing you for thinking that "wow people are toxic here" is a hot take, though.

Back
Top Bottom