What are your top 3 requests for v1.5?

Users who are viewing this thread

Something that will just shut these moaning ****ing ballsacks up. Anything to have an actual interesting forum and not just a cesspit of virgins telling us the game is bad like everybody doesn't already know, let alone care what they think.
Chill the hell out jeez

And here you are adding onto it with something that had nothing to do with my post. My post was answering what my top request is, your post is about what?
My post has everything to do with your post. The key subject of both is a “moaning ****ing ballsack”

like come on. It’s the first sentence of what you wrote.

My post has everything to do with your post. The key subject of both is a “moaning ****ing ballsack”

like come on. It’s the first sentence of what you wrote.
That's fair, I am one as well.

Probably should've left the ballsack and all that part out, but when you get the same people who attack TW's constantly offended because you're attacking them, I can't help but reply and point out the massive irony.

That's fair, I am one as well.

Probably should've left the ballsack and all that part out, but when you get the same people who attack TW's constantly offended because you're attacking them, I can't help but reply and point out the massive irony.

I think its fair to be frustrated with the frustration that is happening on the forums. I also think its important to look into why these people are frustrated though. Until the game is in a playable state they have every right to loudly proclaim that it isnt within the one line of communication that players have with the devs outside of literally just spamming them with emails about it.

Ah gotcha it sounds like you guys have a plan for the next MP patch can we expect maybe a post explaining what will change in the next Patch so we can better understand and follow your guys plan?

I believe there will be a blog post about it but I don't know when.

I believe there will be a blog post about it but I don't know when.
Look forward to this!

I think its fair to be frustrated with the frustration that is happening on the forums. I also think its important to look into why these people are frustrated though. Until the game is in a playable state they have every right to loudly proclaim that it isnt within the one line of communication that players have with the devs outside of literally just spamming them with emails about it.

Indeed - it took me whining at Canton and going away from the forums for a few days to sort of realise something. I'm not making it better. My presence is not helping. You don't make the forum less toxic by throwing more into the mix... or for a chemical example you neutralise an acid with an alkali - not more acid.

If you want less toxicity on the forum you do it by constantly promoting the content you want to see; good feedback, memes/jokes, progress and positivity. If I see a thread with a title I don't like I'm going to ignore it and let it drown; not keep bumping it to the surface.

All the frustration is understandable and has been for a long time - I'm just hoping v1.5 gives us the opportunity to move forwards.

Last edited:
Within expectations:
1) Remove block delay
2) Nerf amount and effectiveness of throwing weapons
3) Nerf cavalry by decreasing armor and changing how damage multiplier is calculated (no more 100+ damage by jump starting horse when only few feet away)

What should happen but won't:
1) Remove class system in favor of warband's class system
2) Add map maker and custom servers
3) Add Battle game mode
this is what we need

They are working on some sort of single life mode. I imagine it will still use control points though and have a similar structure to skirmish - just obviously max one life and more players.

Personally I never see the appeal of battle mode beyond big events. Maybe I just play too aggressively. Battle for me was always just charging in; doing as much damage as possible then waiting 10 mins while some cav or archers run away.

Something like a control point / morale system might make it more interesting and mean some sod on the other side of the map who was eating his lunch can't delay a game for another 5 mins.

Last edited:
They are working on some sort of single life mode. I imagine it will still use control points though and have a similar structure to skirmish - just obviously max one life and more players.

Personally I never see the appeal of battle mode beyond big events. Maybe I just play too aggressively. Battle for me was always just charging in; doing as much damage as possible then waiting 10 mins while some cav or archers run away.

Something like a control point / morale system might make it more interesting and mean some sod on the other side of the map who was eating his lunch can't delay a game for another 5 mins.
That sounds like Mercenaries Battle, where the particular choices of maps and settings meant that teams either ran around in giant circles or camped both spawns, and rounds could last for ages. If people want just a large, chaotic battle of 100+ players, maybe something like that will do fine. I'd probably find it fun myself, if I can put up with all the downtime.

However, a 25v25 with a 3-minute timer and one flag system, with moderately sized maps, and no big building blocks in the centre, can result in rounds that are faster paced. There was a popular Native server called IG_Battlegrounds that lasted for several years that did this, until WBMM replaced it as the top competitive server and the MP population dwindled in 2018. The closest thing to it now is a server called The_Arena, which sometimes gets a fair amount of players, although it only uses one non-competitive map, and there are some differences in settings.

If you become a regular of Battle mode, it becomes a lot more than just "charging in; doing as much damage as possible then waiting", although you can still do that if you really want. That's basically what I did when I was an utter noob at MP, but eventually you build some awareness and learn to play more sensibly. Then it can get really satisfying, both playing individually and with teamwork.

I remember when I first played on the server, I was playing cavalry on an open map, I charged towards the enemy team from behind quickly, thinking I could take out at least one of them for one kill point, but they turned around in time and speared me down with amazing execution like some kind of Roman army. I was really impressed. And it got better and more rewarding as I got good at the game myself too.

1. The combat changes
2. Hopefully more server support (like SA and OCE matchmaking)
3. Balance changes for cav/archery.

On another note I am super keen for the next patch, I've been lurking the dev's profiles for a fair few weeks now without commenting and I can't express how excited I am to see the new changes.

1. Custom Servers, Map Makers and Modding tools
2. Choosing Gear/ Armor Sets based on faction. Class System can stay on Captain till maybe some modder make a more engaging Commander mode.
3. Consider adding battle mode sometime in future, fix Spawns on TDM, No more Queue wait times just choose server and less "Game Server Crashes" with horrible Lag input delay. I swear the servers have been running worse then they were in Beta and there were more people playing in Beta.

Till then I'll be on Last Oasis, Still have high hopes for Bannerlord and had fun with the game. Really needs more community involvement which Talesworld has been late on giving community tools to work on.

Back
Top Bottom