The East Asian servers are hosted by a chinese forum, this forum is telling it's chinese users to report any anti-PRC discussion on EA servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese server moderator is serious problem not only bannerlord but also other games.

If TW wanna makes some long term profit, you guys really think about moving server to other country like japan or s.korea or taiwan.
Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, or even Singapore are better choices for a game server. S. Korea I'm not too sure these days especially after that whole 'occult' stuff they had a few years back, not to mention about their cyber laws being excessively pro-censorship.

China is a very special country with unique customs, social norms, and laws that are quite different from the rest of the world (mainly the West). How Chinese people conduct their business is entirely their internal affair. However, if that affects other communities in a negative way, it should be addressed immediately. Banning these threads won't help. It solves nothing and will inspire racist sentiments. Build special servers for China is, in my opinion, the best way to go.

As a chinese M&B fan I have to say sadly it have to be like this. Politics talk cause many games banned in china and I don't want bannerlord to be the next. Not only we will lost our game and server if we don't, but also our forums, our communities, and connection of others like Taleworld forums. Maybe another Asia server is the the best.

It solves nothing and will inspire racist sentiments.
I cringe everytime people use an -ism, no matter who they are they would often sound like your average modern day liberal who use twitter as if they are breathing air. 'Racial sentiments' is a better word for that.

As a chinese M&B fan I have to say sadly it have to be like this. Politics talk cause many games banned in china and I don't want bannerlord to be the next. Not only we will lost our game and server if we don't, but also our forums, our communities, and connection of others like Taleworld forums. Maybe another Asia server is the the best.
If you had your own server region you wouldn't have to worry about it as it would be Chins only so you wouldn't have anything against CCP on said Servers. That'll be your best bet rather than censoring people from outside China.
Forcing people to follow the same rules as China will just make people hate you (TW and Chinese players)

If you had your own server region you wouldn't have to worry about it as it would be Chins only so you wouldn't have anything against CCP on said Servers. That'll be your best bet rather than censoring people from outside China.
Forcing people to follow the same rules as China will just make people hate you (TW and Chinese players)
That's why I said another Asia server is probably the best

Why TW is letting Chinese to administrate east asia server in the first place. There are no admin in other severs.
China has strict regulations.

OP has a valid point about letting extremely political people like the chinese communists run a server for an entire region that had nothing to do with them, it brings nothing but needless trouble to so many for just a few, so please stop defending pro-prc censorship enablers for some vague reasons such as (x)-isms while pretending to be 'neutral', you lot are no better than those twitter people who complain about every small detail JUST BECAUSE.

I got some bad troll comments at the beginning of this thread :grin: I forgot the thread's intention. My bad. But don't attack people in discussion :grin:
But anyways, bringing politics to game at all servers should be prohibited as well. Bannerlord is a game, and I (I also believe there are others) don't want it to be painted with people who keep "**ck this party, **ck the other party." in the chat.

--
P/S: Already saw a handful of comments here which just troll and bash other countries using their own ignorance. If that continues, I guess I still support to temporarily lock/or invite those people out of the discussion.

Last edited:

I got some bad troll comments at the beginning of this thread :grin: I forgot the thread's intention. My bad. But don't attack people in discussion :grin:
But anyways, bringing politics to game at all servers should be prohibited as well. Bannerlord is a game, and I (I also believe there are others) don't want it to be painted with people who keep **ck this party, **ck the other party.
*It's just a game you troll stop bringing politics into this thread*
Says the guy trying his best to defend ccp's honor by telling the devs to instalock the thread, and china's 'regulations' are a mound of political turd that only places their rotten party on a golden pedestal.

Devs should make a closed server for china while making sure whoever they hire for the asia server doesn't have any kind of connection to ccp-owned companies or anyone who supports left wing extremism, simple as that.

But anyways, bringing politics to game at all servers should be prohibited as well. Bannerlord is a game, and I (I also believe there are others) don't want it to be painted with people who keep "**ck this party, **ck the other party." in the chat.

--
P/S: Already saw a handful of comments here which just troll and bash other countries using their own ignorance. If that continues, I guess I still support to temporarily lock/or invite those people out of the discussion.
Define trolling? Something you don't like?

Plenty of helpful people with good points of view on the problem on the discussion.
Theirs no way you can't say CCP is a problem?
Lock China to Region servers in China so that other Asian countries can play without worry and that China can do and ban whoever tf they want.

Holy **** there is so much racism in this thread. Reading the comments of some of you really depresses me about this community.

If people have a political concern they need to go out to the street instead of making nasty comments in a gaming forum
When said political concerns threaten your ability to play the game (Being banned or censored) that is a large large problem. Like banning people cause you don't like their name since it is against your (Or your Country) own political thought. See #HongKong as a name.

so have you guys really read the thread on the Chinese forums?
i tried but I got no permission to view it.
so anybody tell me what exactly the content is?
I can read Chinese if you don't understand Chinese that's ok juts tell me the original texts.

This is the forum of a game, why the f are you discussing this kind of stuff here? You should get banned without warning for it

so have you guys really read the thread on the Chinese forums?
i tried but I got no permission to view it.
so anybody tell me what exactly the content is?
I can read Chinese if you don't understand Chinese that's ok juts tell me the original texts.
This is the reporting thread:
1aPn4ie.png

Here's the screenshot they use to report and ban players. This player's gonna be banned for simply mentioning "coronavirus", which is outrageous. You can sign up and see for yourself. They've started to make new posts hidden btw.
2MoHCOH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom