Forum Rules are not really a thing on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a lot of you guys have most likely noticed, there has been a lot of flaming, insulting and targeting of certain people on this forum, myself included, and while for whatever reason the people who are openly negative about the game get warnings, posts altered or even deleted, and infractions, some even bans. People who mostly talk positive about the game can do whatever they want on here without any negative lashback whatsoever.

The Person i am mostly talking about this is @Dr-Shinobi as he is one of the most hateful people on this forum i have witnessed so far. He almost broke every single Rule there is on this forum and is yet to be without any consequences.

So dear Talesworlds, if you actually want to be taken serious, you should do something about it. Your Moderators don't have the best reputation already on here, but this forum seems to end up in anarchy soon enough.

The Rules: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?help/forum-rules/
1.1 Trolling, Flaming, and Harassment
This is an open, friendly community, that is the central point for those seeking information or assistance for our games. We will not tolerate any forms of flaming, trolling, or harassment. This includes, but is not limited to, deliberately trying to provoke an argument (flame-baiting), personal insults, and verbal attacks. If you disagree with what someone has said, debate the point, not the person. Harassment of other users will not be tolerated either; this relates to PM-harassment or harassment by constantly insulting users across multiple threads, in-game, other platforms, or by making disparaging comments that have no content relevant to the topic/discussion.
And here comes the second one ^^ Lovely. But all i see is you two who has some sort of problems....tons of them to it seems by all these **** posts
FY8KJtD.png

Sure whatever you say :wink: at least im not hiding like a little boy behind his computer

1.2 Spam
Stupid, pointless, and annoying messages (spam) can clog up the forum, making relevant and accurate information harder to find. The definition of spam includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:
  • Double-posting/Duplicate Threads — If you wish to contribute further to a conversation, and yours was the last post in the thread, please edit your last post instead of creating a new one. Likewise, if a topic is already being discussed, please use the existing thread rather than creating duplicate threads.
  • Derailing a thread's topic.
  • Bumping a thread.
  • Quote pyramids — Quotes embedded within quotes, which serve no purpose.
  • Making non-constructive posts.
  • Abusing the ‘Report’ feature.
  • Disruptive or persistently argumentative behaviour.
  • Using the wrong language — Language boards are created for users of shared languages to come together and discuss the games without the need for conversing in English. Posting in said boards in anything other than the intended language is considered a form of spam.

Kind advice lol dont be naive ^^ he wouldnt even had mentioned it out from the blue if it wasnt something he wanted out from it :wink: But for me personally i do what i want since i rather be a free man then paranoid all the time. Sure there are people out there getting this and that as well as some have some sort of illness or fetish...others being childish when they cant coupe with their frustrations as comes naturally.... Theres no escaping that no matter what you do anyways. But sure it doest mean you should live in hybris nor leaving a wallet in the open so to speak or being an idiot just for the sake of it. You come far with respect in this life and if your life ends then its ment to be..:Life is just but an illusion anyways :wink:

Believe me... all your info are already out there anyways so its no need to struggle :wink: But sure its better to make it more difficulty for some though if you feel the need to be safe since not all know how and have the resources to do it

final_5fb060a1021198003d95229f_441370.gif

I dont care that much about my performance but was also because im not that much used to the weapon at the time per say since you need to get used to the length and hit ratio with every weapon,,, also timing can be a ***** against cavs at times to along with dodging infantry xD ....For me its more about gathering data during the process, for the thrill of course and gather some nice pictures of the game to write a little novel

Damn even tripple posting in a matter of 6 minutes
Yes hens i told that Glaives is OP atm, now were just going around the subject again to fill your realism agendas of armor which i told you to stop

Now to the Moderator Staff on here
2.1 Backseat Moderating
Let the forum team do their job.

It is up to the administration or moderation team to decide what will happen to a member or post which breaks the rules. Remember, each time you reply to a post, you send it back to the top of the board. We would much rather you hit the ‘Report’ button if you find a post in breach of these rules rather than replying to it, especially if it’s simply to state that the poster is likely to get banned. On a similar note, don't just post "this is in the wrong forum" replies, at least try to answer the question. Rest assured, we will get around to the post in due course.

I know for a fact that not just me has reported him via the Report function this Forum provides, nothing at all happened, even tho there have been clear Rule Breaks from his side several times.
I am aware that it states that the staff on here is the judge and not the member, but this has been a horrible double standart.
Most mods on here are only active once a week. Community Managers are even rarer than a shiny mew.

And oh before someone says that i broke rules too, that is correct, and i have stated in one of my posts have never ever received any warning or infraction. And i don't exclude myself from it. I deserve a warning. I have broken several rules on this forum aswell. But for whatever reason that never happened, damn i even reported my own posts just for the sake of it.

This Forum is the absolute perfect example of how badly TaleWorlds is lately in terms of serious development and what not.
What would be a nice change of wind is those rules would not only apply to a certain group of people. But to every single one on here.

Last edited:
LOL the trolls really hate me eh xD Ty sir this made my day having fever and all...Trying not to faint ^^

cyresdog said:
ngl, that made me giggle knowing how often i read your user tag as muted
For some reason i have 0 points as far as i know, and i did everything in the book,
insulted, tagged moderators and TW staff for no reason other to **** with them, complained about the game, spammed,
****posted etc. Imagine being as incompetent as the moderators on these forums. Mankind would still try to figure out
how fire works

As a lot of you guys have most likely noticed, there has been a lot of flaming, insulting and targeting of certain people on this forum, myself included, and while for whatever reason the people who are openly negative about the game get warnings, posts altered or even deleted, and infractions, some even bans. People who mostly talk positive about the game can do whatever they want on here without any negative lashback whatsoever.
A delivery of caps has arrived, handing them out for free

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

PS: Check multiplayer section

Not having the same point of view with Shinobi doesn't mean flaming, i mean literally.
You both just support a different side of the story and can't have the same principles.

Come on... Dont ruin this, we're having such a good time!
I love how he really took his time and picked everything out of context xD Especially that with little boy when he tried to threaten me by saying to all that i had my real name out there and out of the blue to.... then that something might happen....was priceless ^^

I love how he really took his time and picked everything out of context xD Especially that with little boy when he tried to threaten me by saying to all that i had my real name out there and out of the blue to.... then that something might happen....was priceless ^^

Wait did he really threaten you? On a forum about a game? People really need to stop taking things to personal here :grin: A little banter and discussion is just healthy!

Wait did he really threaten you? On a forum about a game? People really need to stop taking things to personal here :grin: A little banter and discussion is just healthy!
Never threaten him, just pointed that out and that it is actually pretty dangerous to have your real information out on the internet.
He just took it as a threat, but i can't change how he understands something.

Yep he just pointed it out after he said i got mental problems for playing this game 1500hours and being at this forum...So you know people dont be a gamer and dont be here to much or else you gonna get bullied by big bad cyresdog :wink:

Never threaten him, just pointed that out and that it is actually pretty dangerous to have your real information out on the internet.
He just took it as a threat, but i can't change how he understands something.

Oh okay. I have no idea and I dont judge either. You guys should just make peace and let this go :smile: But as I said I dont know how serious this is or anything but I dont want to be dragged into it either so to say.

But I know how it is, I've had my fair share of discussions with fellow passionate players here aswell wich dont see things as I do, all good from my side and I hope they're feeling the same. As soon as you talk in the next thread about another topic things should go back to normal if you ask me.

Oh okay. I have no idea and I dont judge either. You guys should just make peace and let this go :smile: But as I said I dont know how serious this is or anything but I dont want to be dragged into it either so to say.

But I know how it is, I've had my fair share of discussions with fellow passionate players here aswell wich dont see things as I do, all good from my side and I hope they're feeling the same. As soon as you talk in the next thread about another topic things should go back to normal if you ask me.
If he would accept other peoples opinions, thats fine for me.
But if you don't agree with him you are a troll, and he starts to poke and insult you, and its not just me who he did that with, its been a fair share of people by now.
And the thread is not about him getting banned or muted, its about forum rules that don't apply to the group of people he is in. And that is what actually seriously bothers me.
If you defend the game enough you get a free pass on everything it seems.

And @Dr-Shinobi if you want to "twist" my words, then don't do it with stuff that is openly visible for everyone on here.

Yep he just pointed it out after he said i got mental problems for playing this game 1500hours and being at this forum...So you know people dont be a gamer and dont be here to much or else you gonna get bullied by big bad cyresdog :wink:

The more i talk to you, the more i seriously think that you have some mental issues. You should honor your name and see one asap.
Never said you have mental issues because you play the game, or spent time on this forum. I think you have mental issues because of all the stuff you say on here.

Oh okay. I have no idea and I dont judge either
cyresdog said:
ngl, that made me giggle knowing how often i read your user tag as muted
For some reason i have 0 points as far as i know, and i did everything in the book,
insulted, tagged moderators and TW staff for no reason other to **** with them, complained about the game, spammed,
****posted etc. Imagine being as incompetent as the moderators on these forums. Mankind would still try to figure out
how fire works
I mean if people dont see the troll in this idk who does xD But its alrigth im not here to get some social points either but to work for a better game of which i really enjoy even with its flauds

If he would accept other peoples opinions, thats fine for me.
But if you don't agree with him you are a troll, and he starts to poke and insult you, and its not just me who he did that with, its been a fair share of people by now.
And the thread is not about him getting banned or muted, its about forum rules that don't apply to the group of people he is in. And that is what actually seriously bothers me.
If you defend the game enough you get a free pass on everything it seems.

And @Dr-Shinobi if you want to "twist" my words, then don't do it with stuff that is openly visible for everyone on here.

Never said you have mental issues because you play the game, or spent time on this forum. I think you have mental issues because of all the stuff you say on here.

I dont know if that's the case. I would put myself on the more positive side when discussing the game and I've gotten a warning.

I mean if people dont see the troll in this idk who does xD But its allrigth im not here to get some social points either but to work for a better game

Haha alright leave me out of this :grin: Everyone should try to be respectful and nice to eachother that's all I have to say, I think most of uss are adults so it shouldn't be a problem :smile:

Haha alright leave me out of this :grin: Everyone should try to be respectful and nice to eachother that's all I have to say, I think most of uss are adults so it shouldn't be a problem :smile:
True and its a healthy way of thinking..You might get caught to with trollness so i dont want you to get that burden

True and its a healthy way of thinking..You might get caught to with trollness so i dont want you to get that burden

Yeah. Some heated discussion is to be expected when passionate people talk, aslong as we dont keep tracking people between posts and leave the sour feeling towards eachother when we leave the posts it should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom