AI on challenging and he sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

As the title says the AI is very bad now on combat, I win every tournament, he does not even try to fake attack anymore, no god like blocks, nothing. I used to get destroyed now in tournaments now I get rich.
Make AI great again ! (at least in challenging option)

As the title says the AI is very bad now on combat, I win every tournament, he does not even try to fake attack anymore, no god like blocks, nothing. I used to get destroyed now in tournaments now I get rich.
Make AI great again ! (at least in challenging option)
Damn your able to get rich from the bet nerfs?

The AI, 1 v 1, versus the player in battle is really bad once you get the hang of the basics.

What I don't get is why AI never uses kick or shield bash vs the player. If the AI used bash/kick when appropriate, like when the player is spamming shield block, as well as the AI occasionally/randomly tossing in a kick/bash when you get up in their face, I think this would be a game changer.

The AI, 1 v 1, versus the player in battle is really bad once you get the hang of the basics.

What I don't get is why AI never uses kick or shield bash vs the player. If the AI used bash/kick when appropriate, like when the player is spamming shield block, as well as the AI occasionally/randomly tossing in a kick/bash when you get up in their face, I think this would be a game changer.

Yeah, I don't get why they don't do that either.

Back
Top Bottom